• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stats for 100 ovr player select

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I posted then at the bottom of the main post regarding that promo check them out there

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
do you mind showing me where you posted it? i cant find lol
Go to the thread and on the post with all the details by benkangquan at the bottom of that post you will see the secondary stats of the players I didn't post the primary because most people don't care about primary stats but if you want I can upload those as well

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
Go to the thread and on the post with all the details by benkangquan at the bottom of that post you will see the secondary stats of the players I didn't post the primary because most people don't care about primary stats but if you want I can upload those as well
yes i need the primary stats, it would be good if you provide it too..thanks

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
yes i need the primary stats, it would be good if you provide it too..thanks
Ok I added the primary stats but I moved all 12 images to under the corresponding names in the list of players so it's no longer at the bottom of the post it's now they're near the top

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.