• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Star power lll

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
How do you earn the purple star power
You can't yet outside of rewards from leveling up we likely have to wait until the eye of the storm part of this promo starts before we can buy and earn it

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Why would you even want to at this point? Those superstar players have been the biggest disappointment in an already very underwhelming season.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Why would you even want to at this point? Those superstar players have been the biggest disappointment in an already very underwhelming season.
Well with the inability to sell elite and royal players for the most part that left a lot of room to gather up star dust to use for star power as well as lots of opportunities to stock up on shards with weekly events, monthly events, and rewards (I haven't played the daily ones in a long time) so it would be easy to max superstars with the star dust for star power exchange

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Well with the inability to sell elite and royal players for the most part that left a lot of room to gather up star dust to use for star power as well as lots of opportunities to stock up on shards with weekly events, monthly events, and rewards (I haven't played the daily ones in a long time) so it would be easy to max superstars with the star dust for star power exchange
Fair enough, but are you actually going to use a 105 superstar when they drag your OVR down?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Fair enough, but are you actually going to use a 105 superstar when they drag your OVR down?
Good enough for style lineups and some superstars are valuable for lineups based on their abilities like Luka, Shaq, and Trae and with the cap restructure for stats it make Trae very valuable because his ability allows him to hit that new cap rather easily at a higher overall

Good enough for style lineups and some superstars are valuable for lineups based on their abilities like Luka, Shaq, and Trae and with the cap restructure for stats it make Trae very valuable because his ability allows him to hit that new cap rather easily at a higher overall

yeah, My ultimate is 105 but I have 102 to 104 players all over my style starting lineups (and even 100s on my bench) so maxing two superstars will help me across my lineups for sure.

In addition to the dust (125k) and shard select packs (23k) I’ve been stockpiling, I’m looking forward to quick selling a bunch of arena players for additional shards - like 102 zinger which gives 10k luka shards and 102 harden which gives 20k Giannis shards (though I may not necessarily go for Giannis, it’s a big head start if I wanted to).

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Trae Young has a good 3pt rating at low overalls, but at 99 ovr he has only 99 3pt. The new ability should boost it high enough though, so I will try to upgrade him (that is to say I will get him to 101 when I'm done with Luka and then stop because there will be higher levels available for Luka 😂)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
yeah, My ultimate is 105 but I have 102 to 104 players all over my style starting lineups (and even 100s on my bench) so maxing two superstars will help me across my lineups for sure.

In addition to the dust (125k) and shard select packs (23k) I’ve been stockpiling, I’m looking forward to quick selling a bunch of arena players for additional shards - like 102 zinger which gives 10k luka shards and 102 harden which gives 20k Giannis shards (though I may not necessarily go for Giannis, it’s a big head start if I wanted to).
Shit you just reminded me about that I completely forgot about that and traded 103 Penny days ago smh

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.