• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

stamina from ads

MyNameJeff21

Rookie 1
I have already watched 10 ads or something and I haven't gotten any stamina. it sucks cuz I need 1 more token for 81 harden. now I have to wait. am I the only one experiencing this?

You have probably used up your quota. It's usually 200-250 at most and it goes dry for usually 12+ hours, sometimes 24. Judging by when you posted this, you've likely already gotten the stamina you needed, but in the future, you can also uninstall and reinstall the app when it goes dry to get maybe 2 extra ads when in a pinch.

MyNameJeff21

Rookie 1
You have probably used up your quota. It's usually 200-250 at most and it goes dry for usually 12+ hours, sometimes 24. Judging by when you posted this, you've likely already gotten the stamina you needed, but in the future, you can also uninstall and reinstall the app when it goes dry to get maybe 2 extra ads when in a pinch.

ok thanks

I have already watched 10 ads or something and I haven't gotten any stamina. it sucks cuz I need 1 more token for 81 harden. now I have to wait. am I the only one experiencing this?

I get 500 resistance every day watching videos, some days I get 1000 resistance in a day watching video, not every day but some days if

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
in EU not getting that many ads anymore.. every since the "update" last week, get on here, one there, and sometimes when i select teh game freezes..

timsg0102

Rookie 2
My stamina ads seem to be suspended between the 7pm reset of daily & weekly objectives till 5 to 7am the next day.

So its about 10-12 hrs, in which EA wants me to spend as much stamina as possible, lol.

edlllpt

Pro 1
in EU not getting that many ads anymore.. every since the "update" last week, get on here, one there, and sometimes when i select teh game freezes..

No issues in this part of Europe here. I had about 6 ads a bit ago. and got the stamina.

I actually had the closest 'big batches of ads' after the update. Two days ago I got a bunch (250 st) around 8 pm and another bunch (250 st) around 1am (utc+1). Never had one of those at 8pm before.

edit - Never reached the levels of the user above talking about 1000 st in a day.

No issues in this part of Europe here. I had about 6 ads a bit ago. and got the stamina.

I actually had the closest 'big batches of ads' after the update. Two days ago I got a bunch (250 st) around 8 pm and another bunch (250 st) around 1am (utc+1). Never had one of those at 8pm before.

edit - Never reached the levels of the user above talking about 1000 st in a day.

1K stamina from ads in a day, sounds like a dream they had lol

betaman411

All-Star 1
I?ve had 750 before. Two early and one late (sets of 10 ads). Usual is 500 though. Mine was very consistent until the last app update. Now I?ve watched a few without getting the reward and was short my usual 500 by quite a bit.

bbs3

Rookie 1
1K stamina a day or more is possible. I know because I ve been doing it for the past few days.... if you logging into NBA using your facebook account in multiple devices you get adverts for each device....

edlllpt

Pro 1
1K stamina a day or more is possible. I know because I ve been doing it for the past few days.... if you logging into NBA using your facebook account in multiple devices you get adverts for each device....

So you're saying that someone with an endless amount of devices can get ads in each of them with no limit? That seems problematic.

betaman411

All-Star 1

So you're saying that someone with an endless amount of devices can get ads in each of them with no limit? That seems problematic.
I can confirm that switching devices "accelerates" the ads as I use this to get the stamina when I have time to play as opposed to waiting for it to show up randomly. I primarily only use two devices though so it seems to me like I'm just speeding up the process. If bbs3 is correct, then additional stamina could be gained with additional devices. Also, my account is not linked to my FB account.

Techon

Rookie 1
I've used a little trick for a while now. when your done watching ads for stamina,simply restart the app a few times and you'll usually be able to watch a few more ads.

Yeah, there are some tricks. Why do you think there's almost no complaints about the Harden chapter 2 event costing 40 stamina? Haha.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.