• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stamina Ads issue

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Hey guys, this might not be the best time, but my stamina ads have all of a sudden disappeared completely. This morning they were working fine, but not now. All of my store ads are still popping up, just not stamina ads.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I’ve just tried deleting the game and then reinstalling it and changing my language but my stamina ads still don’t show up. I’ve dm’d EA help so hopefully they help

Ailman

Rookie 1

Settings > Privacy > Advertising

Make sure you have "Limit Ad Tracking" off and you wanna press "reset advertising permissions" a few times. I personally like to toggle LAT a few times but make sure it's always on off.

Restart NBALM, I usually see ads in 1-2 minutes. I often have to wait on the start screen for about a minute before it shows up.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Settings > Privacy > Advertising

Make sure you have "Limit Ad Tracking" off and you wanna press "reset advertising permissions" a few times. I personally like to toggle LAT a few times but make sure it's always on off.

Restart NBALM, I usually see ads in 1-2 minutes. I often have to wait on the start screen for about a minute before it shows up.
How do you turn “Limit ad tracking” off? For me it’s on and I can’t turn it off.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Do you have restrictions turned on? You can go there and change the settings as well. Thats the only reason it might be stuck on "ON"
Tried going to screen time and turning the restrictions off, but it’s still stuck on “On”. I’ll figure out something later

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Also my daily BOM pack also says “ads unavailable” so idk what’s going on. I hope EA actually tries to help

Ndnd

Rookie 2
But more if you get the pop-ups after playing SD/ PVP games. You can close that and watch the ad for stamina & keep doing it until you run out of the physical energy to keep playing
So you’re saying you can potentially get a lot more stamina ads from playing SD or Arena

dub365

All-Star 1
Sometimes it triggers from playing random events but I can make it happen after I play at least 2, usually 3 PVP matches in a row. I can accrue tons of stamina that way. But yeah, not every one has it happen to them. It was months before it started for me while others had it

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.