• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stage 7 of power ranking campaign is closed.

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
Finished stage 6 now. Got key to 7 but so far that stage doesnt unlock. Looks like EA might open it later which means if you feel bored with this campaign you dont have to rush...

Anybody stuck at level 6 on the daily beats? I got the level 7 card but I can't access it for some reason... I sold off my level 6 card when i got the level 7... but wouldn't a be stuck on a different level if that mattered?

Attachments

• IMG_8349.PNG
    IMG_8349.PNG
    989.4 KB · Views: 301

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Anybody stuck at level 6 on the daily beats? I got the level 7 card but I can't access it for some reason... I sold off my level 6 card when i got the level 7... but wouldn't a be stuck on a different level if that mattered?
I merged your thread with this one about this topic and the general help section is for stuff outside of the game or if you can't get the game to work but as said already it isn't open yet

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thanks! I hope EA sees this and unlocks the damn level lol
You're welcome but they won't for 2 reasons

1. EA doesn't publicly recognize this forum like they did with nbalive.gg (most of us were on that site before it closed) or reddit because the 1 dev we did have publicly come here (no longer works on this game) couldn't take a harmless joke based on the issues with the game

2. When the chapters first opened they did so slowly but for some reason they opened 4, 5, and 6 at the same time but from the introduction of the chapters they made 7 the highest one so they're saving it for a little later maybe mid march or sometime in April it's impossible to tell and they may even make more of them but again it's hard to tell because this season lacks info from official EA sources compared to previous seasons (game came out in mid February 2016 as a beta and became official in July of that year so technically this is season 4.5) we had "Community Managers" which made my title on this site "Community Chief" (I'm from where the University of Illinois is located and they used to use a Native American Chief as their mascot before it was deemed racist for some reason by university professors so I chose that title to not confuse the titles with that of EA) and they would tell us what would come next and interact with fans but we haven't had one all of this season so we're mostly left in the dark with what's going on outside of clues for the next promo 1-2 days before that promo starts

Sorry for the long post I know you're new here but I neglect punctuation online (some have made an issue out of it in the past on various forums like it's required to read) unless it's a professional setting like a resume etc. and I wanted to give some background on the site and the history of the game since I don't know you or how long you've been playing since it's important to the background of many of the most active members here bottom line is us vets have been through a lot

Btw I want to welcome you to NBALC we're a very welcoming community and don't care what you say about EA because we aren't affiliated with them so say what you want but keep it somewhat civil because ad dollars do matter and apparently they defund if there is graphic language so keep it PG-13 which as a US citizen I assume you understand what that means but essentially keep the hardcore cuss words off like the F, B, C words, etc.

1. EA doesn't publicly recognize this forum like they did with nbalive.gg (most of us were on that site before it closed) or reddit because the 1 dev we did have publicly come here (no longer works on this game) couldn't take a harmless joke based on the issues with the game

2. When the chapters first opened they did so slowly but for some reason they opened 4, 5, and 6 at the same time but from the introduction of the chapters they made 7 the highest one so they're saving it for a little later maybe mid march or sometime in April it's impossible to tell and they may even make more of them but again it's hard to tell because this season lacks info from official EA sources compared to previous seasons (game came out in mid February 2016 as a beta and became official in July of that year so technically this is season 4.5) we had "Community Managers" which made my title on this site "Community Chief" (I'm from where the University of Illinois is located and they used to use a Native American Chief as their mascot before it was deemed racist for some reason by university professors so I chose that title to not confuse the titles with that of EA) and they would tell us what would come next and interact with fans but we haven't had one all of this season so we're mostly left in the dark with what's going on outside of clues for the next promo 1-2 days before that promo starts

Sorry for the long post I know you're new here but I neglect punctuation online (some have made an issue out of it in the past on various forums like it's required to read) unless it's a professional setting like a resume etc. and I wanted to give some background on the site and the history of the game since I don't know you or how long you've been playing since it's important to the background of many of the most active members here bottom line is us vets have been through a lo

Btw I want to welcome you to NBALC were a very welcoming community and don't care what you day about EA because we aren't affiliated with them so say what you want but keep it somewhat civil because ad dollars do matter and apparently they defund if there is graphic language so keep it PG-13 which ad a US citizen I assume you understand what that means but essentially keep the hardcore cuss words off like the F, B, C words etc.

Thanks man I actually appreciate the post and the welcome! I'll definitely keep it clean, this site is definitely a nice resource! This is the second season I've been playing and it's been alright, last season definitely felt "busier" on the game. Also the multiple chapters doesn't make any sense but I'll take the rewards.

TomH

Pro 2
Stewie, you from Champaign Urbana? I spent 3 years there. And even tho I was never a true Illini sports fan (did have season tickets to basketball and got to watch Eddie Johnson play), I was super p.o.’d when they caved to absurd pressure on Chief Illiniwik. its not like he was a cartoonish version of a Native American chief, quite realistic garb and performed a genuine dance.

dub365

All-Star 1

Sorry for the long post I know you're new here but I neglect punctuation online (some have made an issue out of it in the past on various forums like it's required to read) unless it's a professional setting like a resume etc. and I wanted to give some background on the site and the history of the game since I don't know you or how long you've been playing since it's important to the background of many of the most active members here bottom line is us vets have been through a lo

Btw I want to welcome you to NBALC were a very welcoming community and don't care what you day about EA because we aren't affiliated with them so say what you want but keep it somewhat civil because ad dollars do matter and apparently they defund if there is graphic language so keep it PG-13 which ad a US citizen I assume you understand what that means but essentially keep the hardcore cuss words off like the F, B, C words etc.
I felt like kindred spirits reading that, lol........ sometimes I just have so much to say that it becomes TLDR for most ppl. Haha. I did read it all though.

And it doesn't get said often enough but thanks to you and anyone else behind the scenes for all the effort on this site. It's also amazing that's it's still a drama free forum. That's pretty tough to find online anymore. 👍

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thanks man I actually appreciate the post and the welcome! I'll definitely keep it clean, this site is definitely a nice resource! This is the second season I've been playing and it's been alright, last season definitely felt "busier" on the game. Also the multiple chapters doesn't make any sense but I'll take the rewards.
You're welcome and thanks

I agree it felt busier last year for some reason maybe it was the communities because all of them have taken a hit this season

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Stewie, you from Champaign Urbana? I spent 3 years there. And even tho I was never a true Illini sports fan (did have season tickets to basketball and got to watch Eddie Johnson play), I was super p.o.’d when they caved to absurd pressure on Chief Illiniwik. its not like he was a cartoonish version of a Native American chief, quite realistic garb and performed a genuine dance.
Yep born and raised they claimed it was racist because he wasn't wearing the right clothes and headdress for the Illini tribe but rather wearing stuff from the Seminole tribe but if they seriously had an issue with that they could have fixed it instead of getting rid of the mascot and the logo altogether for no mascot and a boring "I" logo but the professors at the university started the push it wasn't even the Illini tribe it was some overpaid teachers for the school they were trying to tear down

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I felt like kindred spirits reading that, lol........ sometimes I just have so much to say that it becomes TLDR for most ppl. Haha. I did read it all though.

And it doesn't get said often enough but thanks to you and anyone else behind the scenes for all the effort on this site. It's also amazing that's it's still a drama free forum. That's pretty tough to find online anymore. 👍
Thanks I'm glad that it has worked out so well without much issue in the nearly 2 years since the site launched and yeah I guess I was an in oversharing mood but sometimes it's necessary

TomH

Pro 2
Yep born and raised they claimed it was racist because he wasn't wearing the right clothes and headdress for the Illini tribe but rather wearing stuff from the Seminole tribe but if they seriously had an issue with that they could have fixed it instead of getting rid of the mascot and the logo altogether for no mascot and a boring "I" logo but the professors at the university started the push it wasn't even the Illini tribe it was some overpaid teachers for the school they were trying to tear down
Thank you for not saying “you were in school when Eddie Johnson played? How old are you?! “. 😂

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.