• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Sprint... NBA pg curry + sg harden...

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
"hold sprint" doesnt work for NBA pg 99 curry nor sg master harden...
getting bored of all these problems of late

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
Its been like that for a long time. Theres a shit load of cards that cant accelerate fast and it ruins the gameplay. You cant even make good fastbreaks if you have a card that cant run fast. 99 Magic, 96 Harden, 96 Magic & Bird, 96 Wall, 96 Joe Johsnon, mostly all 96ovr and now it seems like the 99;s are the same way.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
OMFG I just wasted 5m on 95 Bird. I had MM Bird trained to 99 but decided to get the 95 Bird cuz the MM one cant run fast and this 95 version is the exact same bullshit. Whata ******* scam. Now I only have 18k left and used the 99 Bird as tp for the new one and cant even level him up. Is every new 95 finals player like this? This is such bullshit.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.