• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Special Arena Game Venues

lpycharles

Rookie 1
When I play arena games against team that generally has high OVR in arena matches, the matches are often played on courts that is very unique, like this one attached. May I know what this is about? Wonder I can pick an unique court at some point too? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-20-11-37-51.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-20-11-37-51.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 261

lpycharles

Rookie 1
Got it this, So these players were acquired in the "Season 3" campaign? This season 3 team looks stacked. And he got the special court! Thanks for letting me know.

Attachments

• season3 team.jpg
    season3 team.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 232

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Every new season in nba we go back to all gold and silver players. So those players are from last nba season. It's a full year grind. So he got high ovr many of us are 110 ovr

lpycharles

Rookie 1
I see thanks guys. I am new to this and your sharing helps. May I know how many players I can bring to the next season then? Will it be only those we are in our rosters? What about those things under "My Item"? Thanks.

Elysium

Rookie 1
Not known yet. This season, we were able to carry over all of the players, cash and coins from the Season 3. Usually everything else under the "My Items" gets deleted - packs, tokens etc.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
for season 1 and 2 everything got deleted except cash, we get a view, sort of a trophy room of our final lineup. and we can play last season's lineup (say season 1 lineup during season 2) for some specific event only.

For season 3, all players are carried forward together with coins and cash. So the multi-year lineup is our season 3 players. All tokens and stuff are converted to dust.

i would assume season 4 to be the same as season 3 cause "multi-year" should hopefully mean something. But this is usually decided a month or even less near season end.

lpycharles

Rookie 1
Thank you! May I know when will the current season ends?

Also, do you think they are going to throw another timeline campaign anytime soon? I am thinking whether or not convert the timeline tokens into dust.

Thanks!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Thank you! May I know when will the current season ends?

Also, do you think they are going to throw another timeline campaign anytime soon? I am thinking whether or not convert the timeline tokens into dust.

Thanks!
This season we can't say bcz we don't kNow when the regular NBA season will restart (if at all)

There might be another timeline promo but the tokens are unique to each promo so u can use them for dust

lpycharles

Rookie 1
Got it thanks. I will keep these tokens first and will use them for dust when the season is closing and confirm no timeline camaigns will be run.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Got it thanks. I will keep these tokens first and will use them for dust when the season is closing and confirm no timeline camaigns will be run.
My guess is the Arena matches are much tougher at the beginning of campaign and tend to get easier and easier the closer you get to the expiration date Since the value of the prize is less and less as time goes on. But that was also before we got back to back promos with only 102 OVR players so maybe some decided late to go for 103 LBJ. Best case scenario is about 1500 NBA cash for the 103.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.