• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Spaceball Promo

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Do I need to make my LU to 96?
Or go straight to Mission Patch?

I might thinking it is an easy way to make 96 LU for 150 Light years (CP -2nd Master) than to go for 750 Lightyears Route (KD-1st Master).
U cant play the event?.. did u get the cp3 rover?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Is there any point of using warmup points on finishing the third master? just got the second mission patch. need to train cp3 5 more levels..
the only drawback is cp3 and pg13 are pretty low in value right now..
Well you can’t sell him without the light years...did you finish that too or are you saying spend stamina today and tomorrow on that and use warmup for training tokens? Only other thing to spend stamina on is Elevate so why not give your lineup some flexibility by having CP3 as an option? Or just take +1M coins while you can.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Well you can’t sell him without the light years...did you finish that too or are you saying spend stamina today and tomorrow on that and use warmup for training tokens? Only other thing to spend stamina on is Elevate so why not give your lineup some flexibility by having CP3 as an option? Or just take +1M coins while you can.
Ya. I'm planning to keep cp3 for flexibility.. already maxed out pg13..
Finally pulled the plug.. used my warmup points.. getting 600 light years is going to be a challenge.. may need one stamina refil.. let's c...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Do I need to make my LU to 96?
Or go straight to Mission Patch?

I might thinking it is an easy way to make 96 LU for 150 Light years (CP -2nd Master) than to go for 750 Lightyears Route (KD-1st Master).
If the event is still unlocked then you're fine just play the planet KD event

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.