• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Something seems suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Twist

Rookie 1
How is it that players with lower ovr’s than you will beat you by 8 or more points when you beat them by the same with your turn on showdown. If someone has a better ovr than you it’s expected that they will beat you because the difficulty is obviously increased and that player is going to out rebound you, make the tough shots and so on..so with that in mind that’s why I find it hard to believe that players with lower ovr can score 6+ more points than you. It’s seems like there is a manipulation of the difficulty with the game or the score itself.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Just because you have the advantage doesn't mean you're unbeatable the advantage helps some but it isn't the entire story sometimes you just havw to accept the loss and hope you do better next time

Kid Twist

Rookie 1
I think the developers don’t think this is that big of an issue or they are helping the cheaters when they’re not being developers. That’s what happens when you have these type of things it’s developers trying to make cash on the side, so they turn a blind eye to this sort of things and give you the bs “we take these things serious and will look into it”.

Cortes

Rookie 1
From what I noticed there are 3 possible scenarios:

1. Hot AI
2. Ok AI
3. Cold AI

Before the game there is something like lottery - one of these 3 options for you and one also for your opponent on the other side - if your opponent have team with higher overall then his AI in your quarter has big chance in "lottery" for hot AI, if overall is the same it's most of the times 2nd option for both teams and if overall of your opponent is lower then his AI has big chance for option 3.
Also, you need to add cards with their attributes and OV adv. to that, so if your opponent has higher overall, his AI got hot team from lottery and his players have great shooting stats then your chance for a win in the whole match is small (you can still win your quarter by few points but probably thats just it).

If AI is playing with a cold team their players are not very active, you can steal the ball without problems most of the times and get a lot of rebounds, they brick a lot of shots and even blocking clutch shots seems to be easier in this scenario.

This is how I see it.

There are also cold streaks and hot streaks for shooting, if you miss first 2 shots with the same player its a big chance for a cold streak and another miss even from open position.. etc

btw OV adv system in S3 is a BS, it's all to frustrate players with lower OV teams and force them to spend $, but this is story for another thread..

Kid Twist

Rookie 1
Just because you have the advantage doesn't mean you're unbeatable the advantage helps some but it isn't the entire story sometimes you just havw to accept the loss and hope you do better next time
Dude, you’re not getting what I’m saying or you’re one of the people who are talking advantage.

Did you read in my post where I said anytime I played someone with a higher ovr they beat me, you know why that is, because with a higher ovr the difficulty was as such..
Beating someone by maybe 4 pts is acceptable if the ovr is higher..
But beating someone by 18 pts who has a higher ovr is suspect.
If your not a developer than how do you know if this is going on.
You must not play to many games because this happens in Madden mobile so please don’t act like this is beyond the realm of possibility

Kid Twist

Rookie 1
From what I noticed there are 3 possible scenarios:

1. Hot AI
2. Ok AI
3. Cold AI

Before the game there is something like lottery - one of these 3 options for you and one also for your opponent on the other side - if your opponent have team with higher overall then his AI in your quarter has big chance in "lottery" for hot AI, if overall is the same it's most of the times 2nd option for both teams and if overall of your opponent is lower then his AI has big chance for option 3.
Also, you need to add cards with their attributes and OV adv. to that, so if your opponent has higher overall, his AI got hot team from lottery and his players have great shooting stats then your chance for a win in the whole match is small (you can still win your quarter by few points but probably thats just it).

If AI is playing with a cold team their players are not very active, you can steal the ball without problems most of the times and get a lot of rebounds, they brick a lot of shots and even blocking clutch shots seems to be easier in this scenario.

This is how I see it.

There are also cold streaks and hot streaks for shooting, if you miss first 2 shots with the same player its a big chance for a cold streak and another miss even from open position.. etc

btw OV adv system in S3 is a BS, it's all to frustrate players with lower OV teams and force them to spend $, but this is story for another thread..
That may be possible...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Dude, you’re not getting what I’m saying or you’re one of the people who are talking advantage.

Did you read in my post where I said anytime I played someone with a higher ovr they beat me, you know why that is, because with a higher ovr the difficulty was as such..
Beating someone by maybe 4 pts is acceptable if the ovr is higher..
But beating someone by 18 pts who has a higher ovr is suspect.
If your not a developer than how do you know if this is going on.
You must not play to many games because this happens in Madden mobile so please don’t act like this is beyond the realm of possibility
Stop trying to talk down to me you may want to read who you're talking to I know exactly what goes on in this game but like I said overall advantage doesn't mean you win especially when you only +3 a team with +2 overall advantage that's your fault not everyone sucks at this game and not every quarter is the same someone can get lucky and that was your fault for putting up a measly +3

Kid Twist

Rookie 1
That may be possible...
That is so random if that’s the case and still is unacceptable especially when your paying money. When you’re paying money and you have that much of a random element than essentially it’s gambling and they should be more forthright if that’s the case hence you wouldn’t freely spend the money so openly

Kid Twist

Rookie 1
I
Stop trying to talk down to me you may want to read who you're talking to I know exactly what goes on in this game but like I said overall advantage doesn't mean you win especially when you only +3 a team with +2 overall advantage that's your fault not everyone sucks at this game and not every quarter is the same someone can get lucky and that was your fault for putting up a measly +3
I’ll repeat. This happened in Madden Mobile, a game made by ea, so why do you have a problem accepting that maybe there is a problem here?

Either you agree or you don’t, if you don’t then give me evidence that I’m wrong and if you’re not a developer, you only have speculation not facts. My facts are that this happened in Madden Mobile so I’m not just coming out of left field with this.

Kid Twist

Rookie 1
I’m not talking down to you but if you are addressing me like “you don’t know what you’re talking about” when I’ve seen this exact thing happened on another ea game, then I’m going to of course take offense to the fact that your honestly not paying attention to what I wrote. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong, but only the game developers can say I’m wrong.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I

I’ll repeat. This happened in Madden Mobile, a game made by ea, so why do you have a problem accepting that maybe there is a problem here?

Either you agree or you don’t, if you don’t then give me evidence that I’m wrong and if you’re not a developer, you only have speculation not facts. My facts are that this happened in Madden Mobile so I’m not just coming out of left field with this.
Again don't try to talk down to me like I'm some kind of idiot its not my fault you can't score more than +3 on a 105 as a 107 like I said and like Cortes said not every quarter is the same it's like a lottery I've been playing this game since it came out in its beta version and I've been playing EA games for years so I know what I'm talking about you don't want to accept the fact that not everything will work the same way every time there isn't some conspiracy against you the game is random a lot

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I’m not talking down to you but if you are addressing me like “you don’t know what you’re talking about” when I’ve seen this exact thing happened on another ea game, then I’m going to of course take offense to the fact that your honestly not paying attention to what I wrote. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong, but only the game developers can say I’m wrong.
Actually you are talking down to me trying to treat me like an idiot I read what you wrote I read every single message posted here because that's my job you're just complaining about the result and that's ok but if someone tries to reason with you especially someone that is not your peer you don't start getting offended you're new here but I don't play that shit nobody likes a new guy that makes a bad first impression I'd expect a 38 year old to know that

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
Lol its getting heated here..normally if i face this kind of problem i would wonder maybe my team ai is trash..i will start selling my players and try to pick another players and see the outcome

Kid Twist

Rookie 1
Lol its getting heated here..normally if i face this kind of problem i would wonder maybe my team ai is trash..i will start selling my players and try to pick another players and see the outcome
Thank you, I’m going to ignore that other person because I want coming at it like an argument. It’s simply a discussion and I see you kinda get what im saying and suspect maybe something is off. The reason discussions are important is because (like I’ve been explaining to that other person) there are documented instances of cheating in ea mobile games, so it’s not some wild conspiracy. Like I’ve been explaining to the other person, it’s not that it’s impossible to lose, it guys who are lower ovr beating you by lopsided scores. That is exactly the red flag people noticed in Madden Mobile and it actually turn out to be cheaters....

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Thank you, I’m going to ignore that other person because I want coming at it like an argument. It’s simply a discussion and I see you kinda get what im saying and suspect maybe something is off. The reason discussions are important is because (like I’ve been explaining to that other person) there are documented instances of cheating in ea mobile games, so it’s not some wild conspiracy. Like I’ve been explaining to the other person, it’s not that it’s impossible to lose, it guys who are lower ovr beating you by lopsided scores. That is exactly the red flag people noticed in Madden Mobile and it actually turn out to be cheaters....
Can u explain exactly what u saw in madden?
If the suns can beat golden state....
Sometimes the quarter u play is just perfect and u do beat a higher ovr by a good margin (especially at this point bcz of so many abilities).. the main skill required in this game is stealing .. the more u steal, the bigger ur margin of victory..
In my personal experience, u can win agst a higher ovr but only sometimes..
If u are consistently losing, then u either have to improve your margins or ur pg is very easy to steal from.
Just another thing which I believe in,. Some people are really skilled in the game.. even with lower ovr they will consistently steal the ball.. if they are having a cold game, they will steal and take layups.. etc.. they know how to win..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm not some other person I'm the main person on this forum that you don't want to be on the bad side of because it raises my attention towards your future activities and just so you know it's impossible to cheat in SD you're just bad at the game get over it

rjpurwana

Rookie 1
I'm a 105 ovl for quite a long time and regularly beat 106 and 107 at sd by +10...
Is that qualified me as an alegged cheater as to oppose maybe i'm just good at playing versus AI???

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
I'm a 105 ovl for quite a long time and regularly beat 106 and 107 at sd by +10...
Is that qualified me as an alegged cheater as to oppose maybe i'm just good at playing versus AI???
Really?? Either your opponent is really trash or they just autoplay...its impossible to even win against higher overall opponents cause of the advantage shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.