• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Some of the best cards to use

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
In this thread guys I will tell you some cards which are best to use in Showdown and I have found them insanely good

Gold Wayne Ellington - despite being a lower ovr gold he is a 3 pt beast and makes almost all the shots for me in Showdown just pick him from the AH and you won't regret it

Gold manu GINOBLI - I think he is the best gold SG in the game from 3 pt to dunking he is a beast

80 ovr deandre Jordan - like last season he is a best C I am lucky to pull him in my 7th pro pack on birthday yesterday LOL

80 Devin Booker is a beast from 3.
77 George Hill is a very good PG.
I'm around 200k fans in showdown thanks to this 2 & 76 Master Embiid.

TripDubb

Rookie 1
Gold manu GINOBLI - I think he is the best gold SG in the game from 3 pt to dunking he is a beast
I recommend Manu too. He's definitely the best low gold SG I've seen other than Kyle Korver, who I assume I'm the only one stupid enough to buy. I just switched to Manu to boost my overall a little bit and he's great.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I recommend Manu too. He's definitely the best low gold SG I've seen other than Kyle Korver, who I assume I'm the only one stupid enough to buy. I just switched to Manu to boost my overall a little bit and he's great.

:lol:
Don't worry: I got Iggy and regretted it in the 1st couple of hours.

But I admit I found Korver's stats interesting. But being a 72...

74 Ariza is working well for me. Should be one of your best options in the 70-74 range.
75 Kwahi surprised me positively in the 1st couple of games. Will test him further.

B3vapes

Rookie 1
Yea he is a good player right now I have 80 Kyle Lowry 72 manu 73 Justin Jackson that's my sleeper he hits threes is fast and dunks PF 73 Marvin bagley C 75 joel Embiid I've seen forms say you can't dunk with 75 Embiid but I have plenty of times and he hits the three

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Kawhi 75 feels good from the 3 for me, along with Kuzma 8o who seems consistent all around.
No issues with Embiid 75 either, dunks fine for me.

Shooting 3s is more or less impossible for me, 80 D-Mitchell is making less than 50% wide open perfect release 3s
77 Collin Sexton has been good for me, he's great for steals and excellent at driving in the lane with a solid 3 point shot.

kirid96

Rookie 1
The number of missed dunks is ridiculous and needs to be looked at

75 Kawhi is particularly good at missing dunks

rrfb

Rookie 1
77 Rookie Kevin Knox is the best dunker I've played with so far. I don't think I've missed one with him yet.

Neno

Rookie 1
80 Butler is not that bad. Quite fast, can dunk and steal, but do not try to shoot with him. Best for layups and inside play.
Agree about Manu, he is solid card.

dub365

All-Star 1
80 Lillard is a great PG. Fast, good steal & good from deep if you know where to shoot. 77 Lou Williams is a good deep shooting SG & athletic too. DeAndre Fox is a good low OVR PG. 77 Carmelo plays above his stats shooting wise

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.