• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Some of my nice pulls

Biboy

Rookie 1
I've got 82 OVR Lockdown DeAndre Jordan in a Pro Pack and I've also got 500,000 coins in Bonus Tier Pack in Everyone's game Campaign.
Screenshot_20191119-093712.jpg
Screenshot_20191119-093817.jpg
Screenshot_20191119-093903.jpg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Please don't put emojis in your title especially not when that's the only thing in the tie I fixed it for now

dub365

All-Star 1
Nice.. incidentally, which 1 did you pick along with the Mil coins? I wonder if people put value on shards.
Probably picked the elite jersey. Almost have enough Ultra items to get a Purple one. Shards are worthless to me now. I have Kawhi at 85 but it'll take 1800 shards to get him to 86. I already have all 3 lineups at 86 so he's about to hit the bench. They've screwed up the whole Superstar idea. No good ways to get shards. Buying them isn't even an option. Getting Kawhi from 85->86, if I bought the 1250 NBA store pack....... would cost me almost $90 dollars real money. F that

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Probably picked the elite jersey. Almost have enough Ultra items to get a Purple one. Shards are worthless to me now. I have Kawhi at 85 but it'll take 1800 shards to get him to 86. I already have all 3 lineups at 86 so he's about to hit the bench. They've screwed up the whole Superstar idea. No good ways to get shards. Buying them isn't even an option. Getting Kawhi from 85->86, if I bought the 1250 NBA store pack....... would cost me almost $90 dollars real money. F that
Amen to that.. got luka to 85 as well and its not worth to upgrade him anymore. Reading posts makes it seem that the shards are important Hence I wondered if people would choose the shards over the guaranteed coins or elite rewards.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Amen to that.. got luka to 85 as well and its not worth to upgrade him anymore. Reading posts makes it seem that the shards are important Hence I wondered if people would choose the shards over the guaranteed coins or elite rewards.
Have been doing that.. even in the last promo.. but i don't even have one at 85 (just going to hit 85 with kawhi)

bbs3

Rookie 1
Agree on shards, for the majority of players superstars will always be behind the ovr curve with the current earn/reward ratio unless EA decides to become more generous.

dub365

All-Star 1
Agree on shards, for the majority of players superstars will always be behind the ovr curve with the current earn/reward ratio unless EA decides to become more generous.
The stupid thing is that I have plenty of Star Power, just can't get the shards needed. Best case scenario is that they make it a push/pull type of deal where Superstars lag behind & then they give us access to a lot and Superstars jump ahead in OVR for a bit again.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Had two decent pulls from the Pro Pack and Sharpshooter pack.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191127_173416_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191127_173416_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 318
  • Screenshot_20191125_133052_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125_133052_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 321

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Had two decent pulls from the Pro Pack and Sharpshooter pack.

nice pulls brah.. the 86 players are selling for over a Million each. Sold both Harris and Kemba and got over 3M from them.
Wondering if I made a good decision selling em both. Figured their value will go down a lot in a couple of weeks.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.