• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Solution for the auction house 100%

dizzle

Rookie 1
First off the big will never be fixed because ea wants you to buy cards.

next just allowing the auction house would allowing cheating and stacking teams.

my suggestion
auction house balls.
You can buy them in the store or campaign live today.
Listed 1-10

example bidding on a 81 overall player
Say someone lists the starting price at 130k and buy it now 300k.
You make your bid which you can be outbid but auction balls can supersede including you outbid.
so if you win the bid someone can use a ball to keep the bid going

If you want to buy now use a ball

now if you are wondering how would that work. Just get a bunch of balls have a cool down for 12 hours per ranked ball.

the problem is not the auction house the problem the players are worthless and a bot does not understand what is valuable.
Everyone is different.

This was a ideal suggested by the nba for tanking. Except they called it the wheel.
There was talks every year a wheel goes around for certain picks.

bbs3

Rookie 1
the AH should be simple....list a player at whatever price you want....and if there is demand someone will buy it.... also there should should be no tax.....the coins should be yours - not sharing 10pct with EA

betaman411

All-Star 1
the AH should be simple....list a player at whatever price you want....and if there is demand someone will buy it.... also there should should be no tax.....the coins should be yours - not sharing 10pct with EA
Unfortunately, that’s how it was in s1 and I think part of s2. The issue is it led to coin sellers and it has been an uphill battle ever since.

bbs3

Rookie 1
agree with Tom... coins sellers have been and still are at full force on this game.....all EA has done is to make AH overcomplicated without addressing the issue.

benkangquan

Rookie 1
agree with Tom... coins sellers have been and still are at full force on this game.....all EA has done is to make AH overcomplicated without addressing the issue.
So you reported that issue to make them consider changing the AH back to player to player like in S1 ?

bbs3

Rookie 1
yes i reported the issue.....but player to player is not so important, although annoying when it happens.....

Number 1 is banning players from buying coins from third parties...

Number 2 to remove caps....so we can start selling old cards and replace them with new.

if you remove the ability of spenders to cheat their way through, cant see why player to player is such an issue...By making cards exclusive to store and not auctionable, EA controls AH prices.....

cant remember how season 1 was but i think most cards were auctionable...also it was the season that was the most highly rated by all long time players....

Dron1879

Rookie 1
In so confused about the ah....not what u guys are talking about specifically but the fact that nothing I post ever sells anymore and my prices are way lower than anyone else. Wth is the deal. I noticed this started happening about 3 or so weeks ago.

Dron1879

Rookie 1
In so confused about the ah....not what u guys are talking about specifically but the fact that nothing I post ever sells anymore and my prices are way lower than anyone else. Wth is the deal. I noticed this started happening about 3 or so weeks ago.
And where do we go to complain to them? I tried the EA NBA mobile site and couldn't find a way to message them.

If you try to sell your cards for lower than the cap then the bot won’t mirror your card. That means your card won’t appear in one of the other two Auction Houses.

Dron1879

Rookie 1
If you try to sell your cards for lower than the cap then the bot won’t mirror your card. That means your card won’t appear in one of the other two Auction Houses.
Ok so how do you know what the cap is for a specific card. Ive only been playing since last season and I gotta say.....the auction house is a mess. It was so much better last season

dub365

All-Star 1
Ok so how do you know what the cap is for a specific card. Ive only been playing since last season and I gotta say.....the auction house is a mess. It was so much better last season
It's no different now, other than them setting the floor on 87s at a random figure. If you want to see the floor and ceiling for anything, just search for that OVR by itself. Search for 87-87 OVR. Scroll through and note the lowest bid you find. You'll see many low ones bunched together and it's then easy to guess close to what the floor is. Do the same thing for BIN and you'll know how high you can post an 87. Once you've done that for a particular OVR, you'll know what range you can sell your card for

Dron1879

Rookie 1
It's no different now, other than them setting the floor on 87s at a random figure. If you want to see the floor and ceiling for anything, just search for that OVR by itself. Search for 87-87 OVR. Scroll through and note the lowest bid you find. You'll see many low ones bunched together and it's then easy to guess close to what the floor is. Do the same thing for BIN and you'll know how high you can post an 87. Once you've done that for a particular OVR, you'll know what range you can sell your card for
Thx I kinda figured that was the only way to really figure it out

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It does mirror the card but adjusts the price so say you post it with a lower bid than the minimum cap and a higher bin than the max cap it will adjust the price to show up as around the minimum and around the max allowed for that card on the AH

benkangquan

Rookie 1
Hmm seems like they have done something. I saw someone post bids of 30096 on 72 OVR and 51480 on 73 OVR

Last edited:

Dron1879

Rookie 1
I still think the ah is a screwed up mess. Nothing I post sells anymore, but 3 weeks or so ago I had no problem selling things. Plus its kinda funny how I am constantly looking for a certain boost in the auction but it never comes up but every other boost that is available pops up all the time....ea can kiss my azz. They just want u to spend money

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I still think the ah is a screwed up mess. Nothing I post sells anymore, but 3 weeks or so ago I had no problem selling things. Plus its kinda funny how I am constantly looking for a certain boost in the auction but it never comes up but every other boost that is available pops up all the time....ea can kiss my azz. They just want u to spend money
If you're looking for a medal that's because right now they can only be pulled or given away by a gamechanger since the sets take a bunch of cash to complete for a card that you can't sell for more than about 500k despite it being worth millions if there wasn't a cap for all boost items that made them all have the same min and max prices

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.