• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Sold 84 kawhi

Ld.a1

Rookie 1
250k bid and 300k buy now. It was my second time posting him, I dont know if I got lucky or if EA is making changes to the AH, but he was sold when I woke up. Just thought I?d share this with you guys just in case anybody wants to try it themselves.

Cortes

Rookie 1
Cool. I have 3 x 84 TO Simmons, need to sell 2. I didn't have much free time in last week so I have no idea what numbers to put in bid/bn to sell these cards. I don't touch re-roll cuz it will give me some 82-83 crap, so it's just a waste of coins as of now.

Hard to believe what EA did with AH this season.. I'm pretty sure lots of guys that had fun with S1/S2 AH just uninstalled the game already.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
Thats whats up but you undersold him. You got very lucky because theres like 30+ of them up. Maybe you shoulda played the lottery.

It?s so sad they really ruined pack opening.

I really think that was the most fun in the game. The game really feels like a job this year. I have 3 accounts and I am really getting burnt out. I usually can?t wait to burn my stamina so I can go play boxing star or empires and puzzles. That?s sad. I really loved this game but I?ve revised this year the ah was my favorite thing. I have always spent a few bucks here and there on nba live mobile, and I haven?t spent a cent in over a month. I always bought the specials, now never. It?s just not fun and u are not going to sell anything you get.

betaman411

All-Star 1

I really think that was the most fun in the game. The game really feels like a job this year. I have 3 accounts and I am really getting burnt out. I usually can?t wait to burn my stamina so I can go play boxing star or empires and puzzles. That?s sad. I really loved this game but I?ve revised this year the ah was my favorite thing. I have always spent a few bucks here and there on nba live mobile, and I haven?t spent a cent in over a month. I always bought the specials, now never. It?s just not fun and u are not going to sell anything you get.

Give it a couple more days. A fix err change to the AH is on the way...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

[/quote]

Attachments

• 20181026_074256.jpg
    20181026_074256.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 1,179

ramizi

Rookie 2

20181026_074256.jpg
hopefully they bring us the free market again. So if the market is flooded, prices just go down...
So simple, I don't understand what's so complex here...

myyoyolin

Rookie 1
Hi,
Just wanna know anyone selling the Halloween heroes now? Cuz I can't see anyone of them on the ah. I planned to skip this event at first, but if now there is potential margin for profit, it would be nice to invest in

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hi,
Just wanna know anyone selling the Halloween heroes now? Cuz I can't see anyone of them on the ah. I planned to skip this event at first, but if now there is potential margin for profit, it would be nice to invest in

Hey, they are temporarily non-auction due to the halloween boost.. should revert back after the boost.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.