• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Simulation Series Promo

Elie

Rookie 1
Idk why but I find it super easy to lose to lower ovr teams. For example, I’ve lost against 97 ovr teams as a 102 ovr. It’s not like I was cocky in those games, but sometimes stats just don’t matter. If an 80 ovr player wants to dunk in you and EA lets them, it doesn’t matter how good your team is. What should have been a blowout often leads to a tie. Wow EA.
Same here ... i just finished the two leagues match up against two 99 ovr teams with 0 points difference ... one of them have jalen brown 99 who am going to trade him in sets .. he scored like 3 threes against my 101 ovr ... and i just surrendered on the sim series for 300 points needed only ... life seems black with this game ... i already left it for two years before and i think am going to do the same now

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.