• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Sign-up For Site-wide Tournament Here!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
S SAVAGE21_NBA was interested in doing a tournament for this site's members so here is where people can sign up you have until 7AM ET on Friday to sign up then I will make a bracket with all the names I will cut it off at either 16, 32, or 64 members depending on how many sign up by then so first come first serve

You must have your account linked to a Facebook account in order to participate so if it's not linked by the time the tournament starts you will be replaced you can use a dummy account if you don't want to link your real FB account to the game or if you don't have a FB account

I'll start this out with throwing my hat in the ring and anyone wondering my dummy FB account is named Stewie Spliff

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So we all need to be friends on fb or just have account linked to fb?
You have to have your account linked to Facebook you don't have to add everyone on Facebook but you do need to add anyone you are matched up against that's why I recommend everyone using a dummy Facebook account

sawakita

Rookie 1
S SAVAGE21_NBA was interested in doing a tournament for this site's members so here is where people can sign up you have until 7AM ET on Friday to sign up then I will make a bracket with all the names I will cut it off at either 16, 32, or 64 members depending on how many sign up by then so first come first serve

You must have your account linked to a Facebook account in order to participate so if it's not linked by the time the tournament starts you will be replaced you can use a dummy account if you don't want to link your real FB account to the game or if you don't have a FB account

I'll start this out with throwing my hat in the ring and anyone wondering my dummy FB account is named Stewie Spliff

IGN : sawakita

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So what we have to do to sign -up?? Just give the game id and the fb id ??
For now just say you want to play I gave my Facebook name and for some reason everyone gave their NBALM usernames lol so if you want it just say then I'll take the info needed when the sign-ups are done

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.