• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

cire2245

Rookie 3
Well, this tourney is supposed to be just for fun getting away from stressful lvl and sd, while balanced ovr is a good idea, it shouldn’t be that big of a deal in a friendly tourney.
Dimitris Dimitris , hope you give it a second thought. Only 4 more and we are set to go.

Dimitris

Rookie 1
Well, this tourney is supposed to be just for fun getting away from stressful lvl and sd, while balanced ovr is a good idea, it shouldn’t be that big of a deal in a friendly tourney.
Dimitris Dimitris , hope you give it a second thought. Only 4 more and we are set to go.
No hard feelings bro . I experience every day the same situation in LvL . I am really tired with this guys . Playing with my leaguemate and friend @aristheos1914 in the previous tourney was the most stressful and exited think of the year. This tourney is supposed to be just for fan but I am really tired with this arguments. It's like saying Golden State adjust your play because you are facing Miami Heat so that it's fair for Miami . Come on . Anyway , again no hard feelings. Best luck to all the participants

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
What i said was the game was unfair...how do you suppose to win a higher overall player? Its like putting a cat to fight a tiger..thats impossible

cire2245

Rookie 3
I think it is possible to meet on same ovr without sacrificing your lvl lineup. When you scout under ‘PLAY FRIENDS’ menu, you just have to select which lineup you will use and the selection seems don’t change your default lvl lineup. Haven’t tested it yet though.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think it is possible to meet on same ovr without sacrificing your lvl lineup. When you scout under ‘PLAY FRIENDS’ menu, you just have to select which lineup you will use and the selection seems don’t change your default lvl lineup. Haven’t tested it yet though.
View attachment 1437
It changes what you play with not what they play against same with LvL

drlee9

Rookie 1
Rules:
1. You need to have your game account linked to a Facebook account and if you don't want people to add your personal FB account then make a dummy FB account to link to your game account
2. Each matchup is a best of 3 series
3. Each round has a 24 hour deadline
4. Starts 6/22/19 or 6/23/19 depending on how long it takes to make a full bracket
5. 16 or 32 participants
6. If the overalls are uneven then the higher overall goes first in game 1 and game 3 if there is a need for game 3 but if the overall is even then the lower seed goes first
7. Participants may play at whatever overall they want so if both want to play at 104 then so be it

How to enter:
1. Post your in-game name and/or FB name along with your overall

I'll start things off...
IGN: Stewie309
FB: Stewie Spliff
OVR: 107
IGN: Drlee9
FB: odunayo Ezekiel
OVR: 107

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
We're up to 14 since one pulled their name and another can't play until Sunday so as soon as we get 2 more we can start this

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I've been putting this off because as it stands we have 14 that can play now and 15 that can play after the next couple of days so if we get 1 more then we can start on Sunday or Monday

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
To finally get this over with I'll use my 2nd account to get us to 16 and I randomized the matchups until my 2 teams met in the 1st round that way I have 0 chance of having 2 teams last longer than the 1st matchup

The participants are:
Stewie309 Stewie309
kebean17 kebean17
@stan701
S SAVAGE21_NBA
@X020179
C cire2245
@Hongjie296
G2theMoney G2theMoney
@aristheos1914
Chico Chico
Swagiwave15 Swagiwave15
cekspree cekspree
jcrou82 jcrou82
A Anatdoc
D drlee9

Here's the bracket:
Screenshot_20190705-134613.png

Not sure when you guys want to start but remember the rules stated in the 1st post on this thread

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Me and antadoc have played and I won 2-1
It was nice playing with u
The only reason I won is because u dropped ur ovr otherwise I had 0 chance of winning against u
So thanks bro

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.