• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

drlee9

Rookie 1
Last call cekspree cekspree and D drlee9 if you don't finish by 7 PM ET you both will be eliminated for not responding sooner the start and you will not be able to participate in the next tournament
I don't know what to do man.....I have tried sending all the Joshua Fong I saw a request but he hasn't accepted yet. What am I suppose to do? Reached out to him and he didn't respond either

drlee9

Rookie 1
Stewie309 Stewie309 How do you expect me to play someone that did not accept my friend request. Each round is only possible if the other person accepts or sends a friend request. You're eliminating me because he didn't accept my request?

Chico

Rookie 1
Change of plans drlee has had issues with his messages showing up but he has proof of sending them so go ahead and play him

Okay no worries i’m Just about to go to sleep lol

I started Game 1 D drlee9 , you could start game 2 thanks and good luck

D550DF01-890A-457B-9BAF-0FD346B7751D.jpeg

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I won game 1 and he won game 2. I was down 25-35 in game 3 and got a NTO to start it but decided to play anyways and was able to go 14-2 (39-37 total) in the 4th with about 20 seconds left when I got a 2nd one and the score was then 39-59 so it added 20 to my score but then I asked if we could redo it and he said yes so I played first but he took that as me replaying the 4th quarter so then he threw a fit that I said it was a new game but he then started accusing me of cheating and we exchanged words questioning each other's intelligence he finally decided to play but he wanted to go first in which he lost the game 50-48 and he then continued to call me a cheater and said that he's fine with the forum so I said he has to cut it out or he has to take some time away from it in which he continued to call me a cheater so I banned him then he said this
Screenshot_20190718-014627.png

I won 2-1 but due to this issue we may not be doing tournaments for awhile

So the temporary ban has become permanent he did have value to the forum but that is some disturbing stuff to say

Altavilla

Pro 1
Well, I was just about to say that despite not being interested in competing I would watch some of these games on youtube probably. But I guess it's not happening so soon now...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well, I was just about to say that despite not being interested in competing I would watch some of these games on youtube probably. But I guess it's not happening so soon now...
I may just wait a week it won't be too long but the thing about that is screen recording causes lag on a lot of devices which will in turn affect results

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Well, this tourney is supposed to be just for fun getting away from stressful lvl and sd, while balanced ovr is a good idea, it shouldn’t be that big of a deal in a friendly tourney.
@Dimitris , hope you give it a second thought. Only 4 more and we are set to go.

Ign pasasee
FB Rob sky
Ovr 104 would like to play 103 to 105

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.