• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown season3 discussions - end of the 15th season and the start of the 16th season

edlllpt

Pro 1
Talk about memorable quarters, final results, season ending pulls, your doubts, issues, goals, desires or concerns related to showdown at the start of the sixteenth season.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
having almosty completed my 3rd master, yesterday, started at about 100k, AP'd all the way to legend. having a 90 lineup definitely is a massive advantage now in SD, and hoping 2 finish in top 5000

I made it to Legend on my alt but I played terribly and didn't really enjoy it. It felt like something I did for the sake of it and not something I wanted to achieve. I guess I will keep chipping away at Ingles but I would be much more motivated by another card like Kyrie.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Really no incentive whatsoever. Finished 7k something and need a few red balls for 90 Ingles. Top 10k is 2 red balls, anybody know what Top 5k and 2.5k gets you?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Been playing enuf to stay in 2.5 k.. usually do the 500 points challenge thru showdown rather than season..
Dont know the exact count.. but got 90 ingles yesterday...(did buy rep packs here and there)

Really no incentive whatsoever. Finished 7k something and need a few red balls for 90 Ingles. Top 10k is 2 red balls, anybody know what Top 5k and 2.5k gets you?

Top 5k ---> 3 Elite balls, 1 gold, 2 silvers
Top 2500 ---> 3 Elite balls, 3 golds, 12 silvers
Top 1000 --> 6 Elite balls, 4 golds, 15 silvers
Top 100 --> 8 Elite balls, 6 golds, 20 silvers

betaman411

All-Star 1

Top 5k ---> 3 Elite balls, 1 gold, 2 silvers
Top 2500 ---> 3 Elite balls, 3 golds, 12 silvers
Top 1000 --> 6 Elite balls, 4 golds, 15 silvers
Top 100 --> 8 Elite balls, 6 golds, 20 silvers
Thanks for this. As I suspected, Top 1k or not much difference.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Sd in legend is going to be interesting.. the leaderboard guy already has 2 clutch and 2 bb... is it just me or is this too early in the game
I guess this is like asia last year

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Sd in legend is going to be interesting.. the leaderboard guy already has 2 clutch and 2 bb... is it just me or is this too early in the game
I guess this is like asia last year

Unfortunately that's the league my league is playing today I'll play him later today I'm hoping to get a non-PF or C ghost card today because I pulled Drummond from my present for today and I already have Russell I went up to 91 but only because I'm holding onto Drummond until a potential cap increase happens because 2.7 mil is a rip off to be able to sell an ability card

edlllpt

Pro 1
These topics continue to generate discussion every week and it would be cool if someone picked it up and continued the series this series of posts.

I'll leave the game for a while (probably will only come back if they introduce live player vs player) and won't be creating them in the following weeks. Cheers to all

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
These topics continue to generate discussion every week and it would be cool if someone picked it up and continued the series this series of posts.

I'll leave the game for a while (probably will only come back if they introduce live player vs player) and won't be creating them in the following weeks. Cheers to all

Sorry to see you leave the game but we all have our time I could take over I guess

edlllpt

Pro 1

Sorry to see you leave the game but we all have our time I could take over I guess

Cheers, Stewie

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Sorry to see u leave.. noticed that u have been posting less.. maybe someday theyll introduced live play...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.