• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown season3 discussions - end of the 15th season and the start of the 16th season

edlllpt

Pro 1
These topics continue to generate discussion every week and it would be cool if someone picked it up and continued the series this series of posts.

I'll leave the game for a while (probably will only come back if they introduce live player vs player) and won't be creating them in the following weeks. Cheers to all
Sorry to see u leave.. noticed that u have been posting less.. maybe someday theyll introduced live play...

hopefully :) Cheers, Anatdoc

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
These topics continue to generate discussion every week and it would be cool if someone picked it up and continued the series this series of posts.

I'll leave the game for a while (probably will only come back if they introduce live player vs player) and won't be creating them in the following weeks. Cheers to all

Sorry to see you leave the game but we all have our time I could take over I guess

Cheers, Stewie

I wish you good luck wether you come back or not it was a pleasure to have you around here and GG

JonSnowMo

Rookie 1

Good luck man and hope you'll come back soon, I always liked your topics and your posts have been helpful.

Unfortunately, Brian already said that they will wait and see how real-time PvP fares in China this year and decide whether to incorporate it in Season 4. Hopefully, something else will entice you back.

Hetzer

Rookie 1
It was good to have you here, with an amazing post count of 744. Maybe you could check on this forum sometimes?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.