• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown Rewards Missing?

FOUR1SIX

Rookie 1
Just logged in and noticed I didn?t receive my showdown reward player 82-83. Anyone else not receive their reward?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Did you make Legend tier? It's also a requirement. If not, try e-mailing them and complaining. Worked for some last week that didn't make it.

X_1618

Rookie 1
do you mean that you will receive SD reward player 84 if you make Legend tier??
oops, just make superstar III and the rank is about #2350...and only receive gold players

MartyrX

Rookie 1
For all SD elite rewards, you must make legend tier also, regardless of ranking. It?s legend tier plus ranking that gets you the reward.

Definitely follow Anatdoc's instructions....either you get the reward like others, they stop giving it, or they change the requirement.

Heatculture

Rookie 1
I can?t find ea help, I sent via contact us and it just emailed my email, is there a direct email address?

Apologies for the inconvenience!

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Wait a second, they announced new rewards including top 10,000 awards, its under the "news" tab. I finished 8k, I got nothing:/

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Not too happy with EA, finished 1,032, because my app crashed twice for no reason of my own and showdown closed ten minutes before it should have, and my 2.03m fans wasn?t enough for the top 1,000. Even though was 432 before bed last night, grinder three hours today and finished there and those crashes ultimately cost me.

Think it?s ridiculous, I?m not to bad a player have been legendary since it?s started, 1 off 86 OVR. Like a good grind, just seems unfair, l let EA know based on what guys said here, that they have awarded players but they said they have no ability to do anything and thank you see you later. My view is that it?s that -16,000 that I lost out on that stopped me from being within the 1,000 and just thought I?d get some guidance, if anything?

Or some peace of mind.

Wanted to throw my phone out the window lol. Got an 84 J rich though who?s as good as smashing bricks into my leg repeatedly.

edlllpt

Pro 1
showdown closed ten minutes before it should have

it always finishes 10 minutes before the deadline. given a match allows that span of time, that's the normal procedure.

The trick you can try is to search a second pending match (ex: i've searched for two matches with 12 minutes to deadline).

how/when did your game crash btw? I had one crash right at the end of a match.

thommosaur

Rookie 1
I tried contacting EA but they wouldn't do anything unless I showed a screenshot of my showdown position. Which you cant find anywhere once that screen disappears.

I finished 2300, in superstar III, didnt get an 84 showdown player.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I tried contacting EA but they wouldn't do anything unless I showed a screenshot of my showdown position. Which you cant find anywhere once that screen disappears.

Go to the SD leaderboard and click the arrow in the top right next to the home button and a drop down menu will appear with the option to see the final top 200 from the previous SD season as well as your ranking so just take a picture of that

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Go to showdown -> Leaderboard.. top right corner. Click on season. Scroll down to previous season. U can see last seasons results.. screenshot.. hope u get ur rewards

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.