• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Selling tip-off elites on ah

MartyrX

Rookie 1
Has anyone had any luck selling tip off elites and heroes on the ah? Or are they subject to the same selling difficulties as the base elites?

If you sold, what were the price ranges that worked for you?

X020179

Pro 1
Yesterday I sold some heroes.

82 Aldridge once for 350, again for 389k
82 Aaron Gordon for 350
84 Donovan Mitchell for 450

The 350 and 450s were bought, 389 was bidded on

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2

82 Aaron Gordon for 350

On a side note, how did you manage to get 4 Heroes in a few hours? Thanks

X020179

Pro 1

82 Aaron Gordon for 350

I spent coins sniping the elites and golds, made around 500k after I got them all. Still trying to sell Wilt

82 Aaron Gordon for 350

I spent coins sniping the elites and golds, made around 500k after I got them all. Still trying to sell Wilt

Was the Wilt event like SUPER hard?

MartyrX

Rookie 1

82 Aaron Gordon for 350

Thanks for the info! Let me see if I did my maths right.

Per elite hero, generic AH snipe prices:
3x tip-off elite @ 65k = 195k
1.5 x 6 gold token pack from store = 15k
7x tip-off gold player @ 5k = 35k
Total= 245k
Selling for 350k min, less AH tax, you?re making around 100k per elite hero sold?

This is if you buy all items, not counting gold tokens and players you earned through events. AH prices based on what I?ve seen the lower end of sniping to be, and the gold token price in store (10k for 6 tokens). Numbers will change as AH price fluctuates and how un/lucky you are on sniping prices

edlllpt

Pro 1
Yes many 86 wilt posted for 550k below. .this AH is trash 82-86 tip off player same cap range. The one that made this AH should go back to school. Meanwhile 83 durant going for 800k+ . EA logic 83 master is more expensive than 86 master .

Thanks. I see Wilts now.

Wilt was a lot easier to obtain to the average player than Durant tho. so if there are still a couple of folks buying Durant for these prices, they may very well keep the higher range for some of the top rookie cards.

Btw, @jack I had to repeat the Wilt event once. it's 75 stamina.

No it?s a very simple drill took me one try

First try, niceee! I almost made it the first try, then failed miserably with the remaining 2 attempts. Very good news that it's a drill. Very consistent with the Wilt campaign in you don't need a good team to beat it.

Yes many 86 wilt posted for 550k below. .this AH is trash 82-86 tip off player same cap range. The one that made this AH should go back to school. Meanwhile 83 durant going for 800k+ . EA logic 83 master is more expensive than 86 master .

Thanks. I see Wilts now.

Wilt was a lot easier to obtain to the average player than Durant tho. so if there are still a couple of folks buying Durant for these prices, they may very well keep the higher range for some of the top rookie cards.

Yeah, it doesn't look TOO bad. Only tried it once so far, and did much better when I didn't really have to think about it lol. 2nd and 3rd attempt I barely made it past the first boxes because i was trying to plan how I'd get to the basket lol

Gareth64

Rookie 1
Tough gig selling these tipoff heroes... obviously... lmao

Any other BID and BIN suggestions that have worked in addition to X020179s above please?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

First try, niceee! I almost made it the first try, then failed miserably with the remaining 2 attempts. Very good news that it's a drill. Very consistent with the Wilt campaign in you don't need a good team to beat it.
Made it on the first try too.. kept expecting it to be tough at the next turn..
Then again I had to play the buzzer beater event 5 times and the gold tip off event 5 times..lol

X020179

Pro 1

82 Aaron Gordon for 350

Thanks for the info! Let me see if I did my maths right.

Per elite hero, generic AH snipe prices:
3x tip-off elite @ 65k = 195k
1.5 x 6 gold token pack from store = 15k
7x tip-off gold player @ 5k = 35k
Total= 245k
Selling for 350k min, less AH tax, you?re making around 100k per elite hero sold?

This is if you buy all items, not counting gold tokens and players you earned through events. AH prices based on what I?ve seen the lower end of sniping to be, and the gold token price in store (10k for 6 tokens). Numbers will change as AH price fluctuates and how un/lucky you are on sniping prices

I made around 500k total. I sold 2 elite coaches for 30k each and I got two elites from the trade in set

Made it on the first try too.. kept expecting it to be tough at the next turn..
Then again I had to play the buzzer beater event 5 times and the gold tip off event 5 times..lol

I almost made it the first try, lol. Small window to exit the maze and I wasn't expecting the block to come back immediately, lol.

ukmj23

Rookie 1

Thanks. I see Wilts now.

The issue is that the bot inflates ridiculously the bid and buy price for certain cards that nobody is willing to buy an outdated card for. For the past month I have been trying to sell my irving 82 rookie which gets always inflated to 600kish bid and buy now price which no one is willing to buy for that price. No matter what I tried to post it for it always gets listed for that price. Same issue with Okofar 82 Rookie card. In contrast to these 82 rookie cards, Nelson 82 rookie same kind I was able to sell immediately because I was able to post him lower and also got posted that way in the AH without a forced listing of 600kish. There are SERIOUS issues with the AH that EA is not taking seriously to fix and frustrating paying customers with being stuck with their expensive pull cards that maybe other players could enjoy if the bot didn't play this ridiculous inflation game with the original posting. I would be more than happy to sell my 82 rookie irving and okafor for 350k if the bot would let me. At least I would get something for those cards than being a month old decoration in my auctions. Dreambae is completely right and I hope Stewie will forward this issue as well to EA or they will drive their paying customers away in investing in cards from the store.

edlllpt

Pro 1
For the past month I have been trying to sell my irving 82 rookie which gets always inflated to 600kish bid and buy now price which no one is willing to buy for that price. No matter what I tried to post it for it always gets listed for that price. Same issue with Okofar 82 Rookie card.

In that case I side with you. I thought there were still a few folks bidding in those once in a while

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.