• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season of Change Promo

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
I have 6x87 SOC ''base'' players for this set, yet it shows like I don't have any ?
Without completing it it will be impossible to finish milestones-get master.....

Screenshot_20210911-161734.png

Mikey777

Rookie 1
Is it me or this promo is very weak... I mean GM is too hard to get and seems not an upgrade I want go for...

HawkFalcon787

Rookie 1
Is it me or this promo is very weak... I mean GM is too hard to get and seems not an upgrade I want go for...
I agree. I'm not going to waste 250 stamina on 4 events, it'll be very hard to even get a 98 ovr master, without cash and packs. I'm just trying to get Kerr instead for the next week. This promo also goes on two weekends so I have 4 days = 5 hours to play, and I would rather have like an East vs West Promo. Don't waste anything on this.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
U
I agree. I'm not going to waste 250 stamina on 4 events, it'll be very hard to even get a 98 ovr master, without cash and packs. I'm just trying to get Kerr instead for the next week. This promo also goes on two weekends so I have 4 days = 5 hours to play, and I would rather have like an East vs West Promo. Don't waste anything on this.
Use the promo to make coins. Sell the 87-94 cards

bbs3

Rookie 1
this promo is an opportunity to take a well deserved break.....and maybe make some coins for those low on golds...

Mikey777

Rookie 1
I don't know what devs think, I am more focused to get LP Curry who is 105 ovr, whom I get in a few days time. Yes, he might not have a boost, but with boosts to position only I really care less about this Kyrie. For bench - Magic is just fine for me...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.