• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 5 updates

cire2245

Rookie 3

- coins won’t transfer
- NBA cash yes
- january 8 2021 AH will close
- january 13 2021 maintenance
- january 15 2021 restart Game and S5

more updates coming on their thursday stream. But with coins not transferring my 50m on main account and 40m on alt account i’ll be doomed..haha

bbs3

Rookie 1
it is disappointing coins are not transferring. so much effort to collect and is going to waste. Feel demotivated to start from zero again.....

dtam2

Rookie 2
There will also be a live today, like madden today in season 5 and mobile season which will be explained more on Thursday.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
🤦‍♂️
i knew something was going on once i saw presents selling for 5M
Yeah prices for everything has exploded since the news I hate when that happens because just because you have a bunch of coins doesn't mean you have to use them all it's not like you will go in debt in S5 for however many you have left over when S4 ends

Altavilla

Pro 1
Yeah prices for everything has exploded since the news I hate when that happens because just because you have a bunch of coins doesn't mean you have to use them all it's not like you will go in debt in S5 for however many you have left over when S4 ends
I have 350M+ and I’m sure I’ll be able to spend it all in the next 20 or so days without rushing into anything. And I’ll probably play next season just the same.

BUT since I’m out of nearly all competitive play, losing my coin “castle” - the last thing that made me feel competitive in this game - will probably mean I’ll be a very casual player spending 0 euros. It depends on a lot of stuff obviously, but this coin reset is a terrible blow and it means there’s absolutely no point in building some lasting value, because EA can take it all away whenever they feel like it

dub365

All-Star 1
I have 350M+ and I’m sure I’ll be able to spend it all in the next 20 or so days without rushing into anything. And I’ll probably play next season just the same.

BUT since I’m out of nearly all competitive play, losing my coin “castle” - the last thing that made me feel competitive in this game - will probably mean I’ll be a very casual player spending 0 euros. It depends on a lot of stuff obviously, but this coin reset is a terrible blow and it means there’s absolutely no point in building some lasting value, because EA can take it all away whenever they feel like it
One would think that this decision limits what ppl are willing to spend in real Dollars because now there's no point in getting ahead. They're going to have Xmas ghosts I'm sure and probably other cards ppl will want but if reset is around nthe corner....there's no desire to try & sell anything now and anything new is going to disappear in less than a month anyways. Weird decision by EA

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Well we're just going back to normal I didn't expect them to allow us to bring over coins again because it was very odd that they did that for S4 anyways

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I really hope they put out some market destroying packs because prices are OUTRAGEOUS

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.