• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 5 updates

Mckflyp

Rookie 1
What's the best way to approach the seasons end? Should I fleece my lineups keeping in place only the players I want to keep for the multi year lineup and quick sell all players I don't care to have roll over so that I get credits for them through the coin I'll make off of them?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What's the best way to approach the seasons end? Should I fleece my lineups keeping in place only the players I want to keep for the multi year lineup and quick sell all players I don't care to have roll over so that I get credits for them through the coin I'll make off of them?
Yes

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Make sure you clear out your sets and anything in your Mt Items I didn’t do that last season and I lost most of my 110s (highest for last year) because they got rid of elites and down that we’re over the 1400 limit.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
well if it does end tonight/early morning, i just want to thank everyone for this roller coaster of a season and hope you all the best moving forward. as some before me, this was (my first full season and) my last season playing, good luck everyone in season 5 👍

jcrou82

Rookie 1
The saddest part is I actually tried to finish a few things yesterday thinking I had until reset. I don’t know why I insist on expecting anything different. So once again, I’m going into next season unsure of what will end up carrying over. I’m leaning on this season being my last too. Not sure how long I’ll play for but this relationship is toxic....haha

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.