• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 5 updates

Wahyukom

Rookie 1
thanks for the info, dude.

so i guess this date demarcus cousins, monthly comeback doncic, monthly master dwight shaq, will be the last one eh?

what about gotw player? will it reach 112 next week?

and what about superstar? would it reach 115?

so many questions about this game lol

guess i've better start spending coins and working on sets

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah prices for everything has exploded since the news I hate when that happens because just because you have a bunch of coins doesn't mean you have to use them all it's not like you will go in debt in S5 for however many you have left over when S4 ends
Yeah but isn’t this EA’s fault for removing the S3 ah caps? That lead to people making a ton of coins, which also drove up ah prices all season.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Right. If it's one thing EA has been consistent with it's the fact that it's not consistent and vastly unreliable. Thanks for the info though!
Well the catch will be if you’re over the 1400 limit and how they prioritize what you keep. Since there’s a disparity between s3 and s4 OVR’s and classification of elite, royal etc. I’m betting s3 players are low on the totem pole. Best bet is to make sure you’re under the item limit but then you’re giving up credits which will likely be a huge waste anyway knowing EA.

ukmj23

Rookie 1
Well the catch will be if you’re over the 1400 limit and how they prioritize what you keep. Since there’s a disparity between s3 and s4 OVR’s and classification of elite, royal etc. I’m betting s3 players are low on the totem pole. Best bet is to make sure you’re under the item limit but then you’re giving up credits which will likely be a huge waste anyway knowing EA.
I am also predicting that this will be the method of prioritizing, especially when you try to sell items in the ah, season 3 items show up after season 4 items regardless of overall, etc.

But then again as others said this is EA and maybe all your items could get even lost. 😅

betaman411

All-Star 1
Anyone remember if we can still quick sell when AH goes down on 1/8? Pretty sure we can but wanted to confirm.

Also, if anyone joins the live stream today, ask Nick if there will be a cap on credits carrying over to s5?

dtam2

Rookie 2
Anyone remember if we can still quick sell when AH goes down on 1/8? Pretty sure we can but wanted to confirm.

Also, if anyone joins the live stream today, ask Nick if there will be a cap on credits carrying over to s5?
I don't think there will be a cap on credits but maybe there will be.

Are gold trade tokens the same as the gold tokens mentioned in this credit conversions for Season 5?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210105_223355.jpg
    Screenshot_20210105_223355.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 218

dub365

All-Star 1

Pretty sure quick sell will still be active because you can access it through the Team -> Players menu

darbanville

Rookie 1
Hi guys
Does anybody know that in season 5 can we sell players as quicksell value? For example 110+ hallowen players quicksell price is 1-1.5m in this season would be they sold the same prices?

Last edited:

betaman411

All-Star 1
CM said the following today:

1) No more trade up sets
2) Superstars going to 115 on 1/7 (or 1/8?)
3) Quicksell values of prior players will be adjusted in s5 to level coins
4) credits will be discussed on Thurs (cap, value etc)
5) something special coming last few days of s4

I may have missed some stuff but this is what I recall from stream.

Edit: Some recruits that were accidentally removed will be returning on 7th (or 8th). Some will still be gone though.

Last edited:

darbanville

Rookie 1

1) No more trade up sets

Topic 3 is a critical. Thanks for info I waiting coming news bro.

ukmj23

Rookie 1

1) No more trade up sets

So Dub's prediction regarding superstars didn't play out. 😁
They better not introduce yet ANOTHER different power to upgrade them.🤨

cire2245

Rookie 3
Upgrading superstars when i just selected wt beal and giannis (got doncic and giannis ss at 110). Tbh i don’t think i used them for more than a week combined days playing with them throughout the season as i always have better players or they got replaced immediately on their positions when their updates got released.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

1) No more trade up sets

Thanks it's a shame they took so long to update superstars and that they ditched trade up sets

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.