• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 -> Season 5

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Guys sorry for asking this stupid question and also I don’t know if this is the right section to post the thread but checking on “Info“ in the news while talking about the new season it just says that “player items” will be transferred from S4 to S5. Does that mean we won’t have coins/nba cash or star power but just players/coaches/courts?
Thanks for your answers!!

TomH

Pro 2
They’ve always carried cash over. Coins carried over the first time (I think) S3>S4. There was lots of confusion in the 60 days leading up to S4 about whether coins would transfer. If I had to bet on it, I say they won’t. But it doesn’t matter to me because this is my last season of this €[#)&* ...... I mean - game.

betaman411

All-Star 1
They’ve always carried cash over. Coins carried over the first time (I think) S3>S4. There was lots of confusion in the 60 days leading up to S4 about whether coins would transfer. If I had to bet on it, I say they won’t. But it doesn’t matter to me because this is my last season of this €[#)&* ...... I mean - game.
How many times have you quit now? 😜

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Ok thanks; I got a lillaed sharpshooter pg from a pro pack so I’d like to get the other one in set and sell it for 1000000. Is it worth it? Or do you think better spend all my coins now to get more player that will be transferred in S5????

Altavilla

Pro 1
Ok thanks; I got a lillaed sharpshooter pg from a pro pack so I’d like to get the other one in set and sell it for 1000000. Is it worth it? Or do you think better spend all my coins now to get more player that will be transferred in S5????
Safest thing to do is hold on to your coins and wait until we know for sure. Most likely coins will carry to S5

toxa

Rookie 1
My guess is that coins won't transfer this season. Main reason I think that is because in the store you can't buy anymore coins for nba cash/real life money.

Imagine if you could buy now coins in the store but next season they don't transfer your coins like nba cash. They would receive tons of complains and bad reputation.

Since they removed buying coins from store (I don't know since when, didn't play since last October until few days ago) I think they are preparing the ground to start from 0 coins next season.

And I hope coins don't transfer because I'm not a fan of that. If I played this season whole I would stack up so many coins that next season I wouldn't even have to play the game, which I don't want. I like the grind and slow building your franchise

teamduncan

Rookie 2
My guess is that coins won't transfer this season. Main reason I think that is because in the store you can't buy anymore coins for nba cash/real life money.

Imagine if you could buy now coins in the store but next season they don't transfer your coins like nba cash. They would receive tons of complains and bad reputation.

Since they removed buying coins from store (I don't know since when, didn't play since last October until few days ago) I think they are preparing the ground to start from 0 coins next season.

And I hope coins don't transfer because I'm not a fan of that. If I played this season whole I would stack up so many coins that next season I wouldn't even have to play the game, which I don't want. I like the grind and slow building your franchise

If they cared about their reputation, there will be more happy people around.

Back to topic. I honestly feel they haven't decided yet. They decided last year at the last minute. On what to carry over.

dtam2

Rookie 2

They might not.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.