• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 details

TomH

Pro 2
Hidden stats will make it a lot more fun to figure out what players you want to go after and hopefully give more insight into player comparisons. 👍

I guess I’ll get used to it. My spinning head is leaning towards relying on primaries. lol.

I’m just glad the important info we were given for planning was all accurate. I should have a bunch of “dust” currency, whatever that is, since I’ll have 8mil rep and have about 600 platinum and elite tokens.

Now, whatare the mystery gifts used for? Hmmmm.

dub365

All-Star 1
I guess I’ll get used to it. My spinning head is leaning towards relying on primaries. lol.

I’m just glad the important info we were given for planning was all accurate. I should have a bunch of “dust” currency, whatever that is, since I’ll have 8mil rep and have about 600 platinum and elite tokens.

Now, whatare the mystery gifts used for? Hmmmm.
He said that with the #1 pick .... You'd also have the ability to get shards for a second Superstar on Day 1. I bet the Mystery Gifts are random Shards. Or a pickem pack
Screenshot_20191009-112718.png

dub365

All-Star 1
So unfortunately graphics and gameplay will be relatively the same. Supposed to be able to call for screens though....

So unfortunately graphics and gameplay will be relatively the same. Supposed to be able to call for screens though....
I gave up on them ever working on gameplay. I bet we still won't be able to see our bench or coach on the side line, and corner 3s will be the go too move as usual. I've had the same gameplay strategy since the beta. Would be nice if they forced me to change how I play lol.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Wonder if we will understand the conversion factors for s3 tokens to s4 dust? For example, quick selling elevate tokens in the AH, there's a steep penalty for selling 1 elite vs 20 gold tokens. Much better to sell the golds individually and not change them in the sets but this obviously adds to your item count. I'm wondering if conversions will be 1:1 for gold, elite and plat varieties or if they will differ by type and hence reward more or less value. I know it's doubtful we'll understand this level of detail before the game shuts down on Sat so I'm just going to max my inventory as much as possible.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Thanks! I am eager to hear your reasons! I was a little surprised at the QJB video, as I assumed that the hardest pick to get to (Kawhi) would be the best one to pick...

From the video it looked like all draft picks can make all choices? or no?

...leaning toward Anthony Davis myself, the idea of "brick walling" when up against an ability is interesting... rock paper scissors?

I got that idea as well, of all choices being available even if you didn't end that far in the draft.

I also like the idea of picking AD, because it's something new and I'll want to try that.

But it seems Doncic has clutch without any requirement beyond the usual refill time, which makes it an appealing pick.

dub365

All-Star 1
I got that idea as well, of all choices being available even if you didn't end that far in the draft.

I also like the idea of picking AD, because it's something new and I'll want to try that.

But it seems Doncic has clutch without any requirement beyond the usual refill time, which makes it an appealing pick.
QJB had the #1 pick, that's why all the options showed up..... I agree though, Kawhi doesn't look like the best choice......with what we currently know. I want to see stats on all these guys before I decide anything.

And according to Brian if you have the #1 pick, you'll be able to immediately begin collecting Shards for other Superstars so for ppl at the top it may not be long before you have 2 Superstars

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Donc all day. Not even a discussion - I have 300 odd saved packs in inventory - should I open them? Seems logical? Mixture of league tokens and elevate and loads of rubbish.. any ideas?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Been leaning that way since draft campaign opened. But also that Davis. No Doncic. Wait, Davis.....
Yeah he has been my pick from the scouting but after seeing the x factors that the other guys have in plain English they look either weak or that they won't work but I'm upset QJB didn't view the stats before choosing Zion because if Doncic has very weak defense for his overall that may sway some away from him but hell we may not even be able to view before we pick

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah he has been my pick from the scouting but after seeing the x factors that the other guys have in plain English they look either weak or that they won't work but I'm upset QJB didn't view the stats before choosing Zion because if Doncic has very weak defense for his overall that may sway some away from him but hell we may not even be able to view before we pick

yeah. But he has a blocking and on ball D boost at 85 ovr. I’ll go with him. If I can finesse a second one, it’s AD.

TomH

Pro 2
KAWHI

X - when team gets 2 steals gets 2pt clutch

81— +2 speed, agility, def rb

85– +6 steal, interception, and hands on perimeter, +2 hands in post

DAVIS

X —- every 60 secs can guarantee opponents shot misses.

81—- +6 off rb, +6 def rb, +3 off and def block out, +2 vertical

85—- +2 block, obd, agility

EMBIID

X- team scores 4 2pt shots, can hit 3pt unicorn shot

81—- +5 off post footwork, def post footwork, def post strength

85—- +2 dunk, ITP, SWC

DONCIC

X- corner clutch after 100 seconds

81 —- +6 shot off dribble, +6 shooting touch, +6 CS, +2 agility

85—— +2 block, obd, agility

GIANNIS

X - after 2 3pters increase obd, SWC, dunking & post strength by +15 for 20 seconds.

— +2 hands on perimeter, hands in post, SWC

—- +5 dribbling, dribbling speed, strength, vertical.

JA

X - team scores 2 baskets, energize team for 30 secs with +10 speed, dribble speed, agility, dribbling, strength, quickness, vertical, foul mistakes

81—— +6 pass, court vision, dribbling, and +2 quickness

85—- +4 speed, dribble speed, agility.

ZION

X - when team scores x4, gets ITP ability

81—- +6 dunk, ITP , and SWC and +2 layup

85—- +2 SWC, agility, layup

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.