• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

TomH

Pro 2
Game guardian cheating is so out of control. What once was 50 or 60 is now hundreds and even thousands. This is one drive. just one In our current tourney.
65A40FE1-08DE-490D-A8AB-9FFBEBA98E86.png

Ian07

Rookie 1
The next NBA season starts around Christmas based on Silver saying the start of December feels too early so this game will almost certainly do its usual and reset when the new NBA season starts
What happens when the game resets?Anything we new players gota take note of? Only started playing this game this March. Thanks....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What happens when the game resets?Anything we new players gota take note of? Only started playing this game this March. Thanks....
The game closes and they just change some UI stuff and reset currencies

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What about the player cards we have collected, do those or ratings reset in a way as well ?
Yes last year was different we were allowed to keep all players for legacy or quickselling purposes the 110 Finals MVP Kawhi was still worth 4 mil coins they all retained the quicksell value from last year but no set use for them which we were promised last reset would happen with the players that carried over

No way to know what they'll do this time with the delay

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Game guardian cheating is so out of control. What once was 50 or 60 is now hundreds and even thousands. This is one drive. just one In our current tourney. View attachment 5142
They straight up created a new account just to cheat. Hope they are proud of themselves and happy with the stamina bottle

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-01-09-24-15-312_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-01-09-24-15-312_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 287

Spyda9man

Pro 2
so everything about lineups can be thrown out the window now, i wanted a 3pt team for sharpshooters, defensive team for lockdown, and a street/dirty team for street

benjibert

Rookie 1
How about this ......

An Arena Option that disables all "abilities" ...... no clutch, silly diesel, inside the paint manure ......

Compete on pure skills level

AND ...... track differential of shooting percentages, or W-L percentages. Tracking only wins gives at best a skewed picture.

troc

Rookie 1
anyone having an issue with the monthly master campaign today? i go into the campaign and there are no events to play. not that these masters are worth it with their crappy stats, but i did grind for the month and need today's tokens to finish off the 109 Nash card. WTF

betaman411

All-Star 1
anyone having an issue with the monthly master campaign today? i go into the campaign and there are no events to play. not that these masters are worth it with their crappy stats, but i did grind for the month and need today's tokens to finish off the 109 Nash card. WTF
Yep, same issue

TomH

Pro 2
Yep, same issue
Same. Then they removed the campaign entirely. Same with the Come Back tokens. They took that out today as well. And after 2 days of reasonable play, they brought the “hard nerf” back yesterday. EA is already being sued for the chance packs. Manipulating the nerf before promos and bait & switch is a much bigger liability issue if you ask me. No money spent I have 5 Superstars cards with more than enough to immediately level up to 110 (5000 shards per ovr) and more than enough purple star power (10000 per ovr). Watch them increase the requirements. I have visions of S3 Showdown masters dancing in my head.

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.