• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I played against this 107 lineup and won by 6, easily. Should've been 11 or more pts but I botched Shaq's ability and accidentally hit the pass button as I went to shoot Magic's BB. Didn't even use Garnett's Clutch. Shouldn't have been able to play that well in LVL against a good lineup. I had no bench boosts either. I'm pretty much done with this Circus....

View attachment 5074
ya tried that b4.. when ai was more powerful and ours was bricking..

dub365

All-Star 1
ya tried that b4.. when ai was more powerful and ours was bricking..
It's now obvious to me that nothing matters aside from the RNG that EA throws at you. Strength of players doesn't matter. Strength of lineup doesn't matter. Stat boosts are pointless. Coaches, jerseys, courts are all worthless. Why try to improve anything?

betaman411

All-Star 1
It's now obvious to me that nothing matters aside from the RNG that EA throws at you. Strength of players doesn't matter. Strength of lineup doesn't matter. Stat boosts are pointless. Coaches, jerseys, courts are all worthless. Why try to improve anything?
It’s like finding out there’s no Santa...😜

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Have beaten someone who is 109 line up full of 108 players while my team is 107 full of 106 players my boss was rebounding good, I guess these days the game is balanced no matter how your giant team looks

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
any word on next promo?
any news on more this date players?
The next this date player is Wilt and his cards usually suck and of course it comes with a stupid +5 dreb to C boost

Nah they usually don't give much info away from promos this early it's usually the last day of the current promo where they will post some screenshots that basically amount to the background of the campaign page but it will be a playoff promo

Spyda9man

Pro 2
The next this date player is Wilt and his cards usually suck and of course it comes with a stupid +5 dreb to C boost

Nah they usually don't give much info away from promos this early it's usually the last day of the current promo where they will post some screenshots that basically amount to the background of the campaign page but it will be a playoff promo
when does the this date start?
dont have cable so idk whats going on in the nba, but heard raptors had the best percentage in history and weirdly enough the suns went 8 and 0 but still didnt make the playoffs? wow memphis has to win 2 whereas blazers have to win 1? psh

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
dont have cable so idk whats going on in the nba, but heard raptors had the best percentage in history and weirdly enough the suns went 8 and 0 but still didnt make the playoffs? wow memphis has to win 2 whereas blazers have to win 1? psh
Soon

Best percentage of what

The Suns were just that bad before the bubble

Yes the Blazers only have to win 1 game while the Grizzlies have to win 2 games so it's like the Blazers are up 3-2 in the series

dub365

All-Star 1
Dame earned that shit man. They better win 1

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
This date is on 21st august if the rumors are right (birthday)

TomH

Pro 2
I played against this 107 lineup and won by 6, easily. Should've been 11 or more pts but I botched Shaq's ability and accidentally hit the pass button as I went to shoot Magic's BB. Didn't even use Garnett's Clutch. Shouldn't have been able to play that well in LVL against a good lineup. I had no bench boosts either. I'm pretty much done with this Circus....

View attachment 5074

This whole mess breaks my heart. lvl is more broken than other gameplay. It’s really hard just to get +20. The opponent half court “buzzer beater“ is back - 3 of 4 of my last lvl drives after coming back ended with half court 3s.

Dub, I’m not surprised by this experiment. I don’t care what EA’s algorithms are supposed to do, in practice they have made ai 100% fungible. my 109 vs a 99 and the 99 will play exactly the same as if I played a 109. Their 99 pg will perform exactly the same against my 109 as a 109 ai pg would. It’s really really bad.

I wish I could start a twitter bomb. EA Help jumps in on twitter asking you to go to the official help forum. Ya right! It’s twitter that EA cares about.

dub365

All-Star 1
This whole mess breaks my heart. lvl is more broken than other gameplay. It’s really hard just to get +20. The opponent half court “buzzer beater“ is back - 3 of 4 of my last lvl drives after coming back ended with half court 3s.

Dub, I’m not surprised by this experiment. I don’t care what EA’s algorithms are supposed to do, in practice they have made ai 100% fungible. my 109 vs a 99 and the 99 will play exactly the same as if I played a 109. Their 99 pg will perform exactly the same against my 109 as a 109 ai pg would. It’s really really bad.

I wish I could start a twitter bomb. EA Help jumps in on twitter asking you to go to the official help forum. Ya right! It’s twitter that EA cares about.
It's just a circus. I was pretty salty the other night. I'm over it now. No more $ coming from me. I'm just gonna ride out this addiction until the season ends. Then I'm out for good. No point spending time on something that's beyond fixing. Not one mode allows you to truly compete with another user or the CPU. Not one mode

TomH

Pro 2
It's just a circus. I was pretty salty the other night. I'm over it now. No more $ coming from me. I'm just gonna ride out this addiction until the season ends. Then I'm out for good. No point spending time on something that's beyond fixing. Not one mode allows you to truly compete with another user or the CPU. Not one mode

yeah except through this all, our multi year lineup still plays like last year even if it totally S4 cards. Not that it’s of any real use. The whole thing is sad. I think it’s a combo of don’t know *how* to fix it technically, and don’t know *what* to fix to make the game enjoyable again because they are so far removed from player expectations. If they are relying on the game changers to give them help, the we are truly and permanently f###ed.

And the only thing this accomplishes (Besides the mass player exodus) is increased cheating, and emboldened cheating at that. It‘s as if no one really cares about being banned. Dude, I’m seeing lvl screenshots with one guy scoring hundreds, another over 1000.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.