• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Traded in 10 elites for an ultra, and now that ultra is not available for a royal... and I need one more. Sigh... am I missing something here?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Screenshot_20200721-155200_NBA LIVE.jpg

Anyone have this problem where u get the ball after they score and your player on auto just sits at the top dribbling till 1 second then throws a hail mary

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Sorry to interrupt but I just had to do it, I'm asking how many seasons does one play in nba coz the more I continue the more they are getting tough
Screenshot_20200722-184151.png

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thanks for the info and now I know it was not a bug. Am I alone in thinking that SUCKS, after I have been grinding up for a new Ultra?
You are definitely not alone in that I wish all cards were able to be used in sets and auctionable

Something else that's messed up is that if you sell a royal court from live pass the bot only gives you like 200k for it when it easily sells for way more than that just for the super sets

Spyda9man

Pro 2
any word on any more "superstar" players being added? prefer another SF so there would be 2, and if possible an actual PG with a sure fire attribute (clutch/in the paint)
most likely wishful thinking

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
what the .... so my 102 +13 ridicck can go over 121?
that was SD, and his harden had 125 3pt
Yep they can still go over just not show on the card so when I use 105 superstar Trae he goes over the card max automatically and then hits the 125 with his x factor active

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Yep they can still go over just not show on the card so when I use 105 superstar Trae he goes over the card max automatically and then hits the 125 with his x factor active
dang.... for my SS team im focusing on 3pt boost, so any players or couches, or 3 boost you know off let me hear em

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
dang.... for my SS team im focusing on 3pt boost, so any players or couches, or 3 boost you know off let me hear em
Well in the list of base cards I have the ones with 3pt boost in there then you have Phil Jackson but most of the 3pt boost cards out now are lower overall there are only 6 106+ I can think of and that's 106 Siakam (forgot his nickname), Starbury, White Chocolate, 106/107 McCollum, Booker, and Middleton

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Well in the list of base cards I have the ones with 3pt boost in there then you have Phil Jackson but most of the 3pt boost cards out now are lower overall there are only 6 106+ I can think of and that's 106 Siakam (forgot his nickname), Starbury, White Chocolate, 106/107 McCollum, Booker, and Middleton
if i can search in the AH ill try and find them. thanks.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.