• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Seriously, I just missed out on 1250 points and lost 50 warmup points cuz the game crashed on me. They should either give me back my 50 warmup points or just give me 1250 points. They must compensate me

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Seriously, I just missed out on 1250 points and lost 50 warmup points cuz the game crashed on me. They should either give me back my 50 warmup points or just give me 1250 points. They must compensate me
What sucks is that they used to allow that you could force close the app or disconnect and it would allow you to replay the event without additional stamina spent but they got rid of that because it lost them some potential money obviously if they kept it then it would apply to warmup points too it just sucks they got rid of it

What sucks is that they used to allow that you could force close the app or disconnect and it would allow you to replay the event without additional stamina spent but they got rid of that because it lost them some potential money obviously if they kept it then it would apply to warmup points too it just sucks they got rid of it
It does suck, man. Game crashing is not my fault yet they wanna punish me for it? Nope

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It does suck, man. Game crashing is not my fault yet they wanna punish me for it? Nope
Greedy is all I can use to explain everybody loved the force close method for live events because after they closed it for SD it was no longer affecting other players but later on they closed it for live events too for their own greed it wasn't an advantage to crash and still be able to play an event without lost currency required to play it

On top of that they also used to allow you to play an event before it reset and get the reward for it even after it reset but they changed that too so that it counts for the event of the new one they have made un-user friendly changes for years and it takes a toll

Greedy is all I can use to explain everybody loved the force close method for live events because after they closed it for SD it was no longer affecting other players but later on they closed it for live events too for their own greed it wasn't an advantage to crash and still be able to play an event without lost currency required to play it

On top of that they also used to allow you to play an event before it reset and get the reward for it even after it reset but they changed that too so that it counts for the event of the new one they have made un-user friendly changes for years and it takes a toll
Definitely. I remember when it used to be good. Not sure when they changed it but they definitely changed it for the worse

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Definitely. I remember when it used to be good. Not sure when they changed it but they definitely changed it for the worse
Nothing new they love to do that in all their games I've been playing Madden for at least 15 years (I'm 24) and they love to get rid of things that won't make them a bunch of money for small features and instead chase the big money it's a shame this game started in the microtransaction era because that is the only motivation for their moves if it could lose them money they get rid of it and if it could gain them money they add it

TomH

Pro 2
Changing the subject - WTF did they do to ai? It’s at its OP worse of the season. In SD, I’m giving up high teens to lower AND even ovr’s. AI just doesn’t miss. One pass or no pass 3s. And it’s in lvl and Friends play now too. Game is virtually unplayable last 2 days. I actually started playing pvp, which I hate And haven’t played for months, just because it’s more playable right now than any other gameplay. And that’s saying a lot. Lots of folks complaining about what is going on.

dub365

All-Star 1
Changing the subject - WTF did they do to ai? It’s at its OP worse of the season. In SD, I’m giving up high teens to lower AND even ovr’s. AI just doesn’t miss. One pass or no pass 3s. And it’s in lvl and Friends play now too. Game is virtually unplayable last 2 days. I actually started playing pvp, which I hate And haven’t played for months, just because it’s more playable right now than any other gameplay. And that’s saying a lot. Lots of folks complaining about what is going on.
Good to hear someone say it. He'll, even in my warmup games last night it was a STRUGGLE to win and I've had ZERO problems getting 3 stars up until that point. E V E R Y single shot seems to go in, esp the tightly contested shots where my hand is there but not only do I NO LONGER get the block, but the shot swishes..... I also can't seem to win an SD game lately, even with a 107 lineup. Lower OVR are consistently outscoring me. Why do I ever give them any $? I must be nutty

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Good to hear someone say it. He'll, even in my warmup games last night it was a STRUGGLE to win and I've had ZERO problems getting 3 stars up until that point. E V E R Y single shot seems to go in, esp the tightly contested shots where my hand is there but not only do I NO LONGER get the block, but the shot swishes..... I also can't seem to win an SD game lately, even with a 107 lineup. Lower OVR are consistently outscoring me. Why do I ever give them any $? I must be nutty
Yup.. been seeing some crazy shots too.. fadeways from lillard range.. off balance 3s from shaq.. reminds me of the start of last season when we coildnt miss a shot

Spyda9man

Pro 2
not sure where to post but, anyone else get a pack from this date in nba history? i got bosh if its 1 of 3 players

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I was tasked to do one assist

i missed, opponent rebounded, i stole the rebound, all my opponent players are back to defense, but none of my players came back to offense for good 3-5 seconds. I got double teamed and lost the ball.

Whats with not running back on offense when you have possession, it is so annoying

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.