• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Let’s add to the gameplay list - shot clock fails to reset on an offensive rebound.
Wow that's weird because last year they put the new rule that it resets to 14 seconds in the game but apparently they broke it with the last update

Zay99EA

Rookie 1
I can't watch ads at all this season the game doesn't even give me the option to, and when I'm on a campaign and it has the little play button to watch an ad I click on it and it says no options available.. I was wondering how could I fix this I could watch ads last season but not at all this season

Zay99EA

Rookie 1
Tried that I even tried updating the Google app, I can watch ads on other apps but not nba live I'm starting to think they banned me from watching them because of doing that so much last season to get stamina but idk I don't get it I've tried everything

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Wondering to keep some of these old cards we have like a bronze fragment, in the hopes they come out with a new set for them. Also, besides the multi year line up, what else are season 3 cards useful for?? They are taking up quite a huge space on my card limit.

NdrsOrs

Rookie 1
Ok, I have like 80+ elite players that I don't need, and I am selling them very cheap in auction, but no one wants them. Please put elite exchange into the game. I don't need so many players. Soon almost 100

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Is it just me or is the nerving in Showdown still worse than last season?

As soon as I'm lined up against a player with a higher OVR, my 3-point shooting drops from 60-70% to 10-20%, no matter how open I get or how perfectly I time the shots.

On top of that, none of my players will even bother going for a rebound against a higher OVR team. They're just like "wow, that's a basketball. Should I try and grab it? Nah, **** that."

NdrsOrs

Rookie 1
Is it just me or is the nerving in Showdown still worse than last season?

As soon as I'm lined up against a player with a higher OVR, my 3-point shooting drops from 60-70% to 10-20%, no matter how open I get or how perfectly I time the shots.

On top of that, none of my players will even bother going for a rebound against a higher OVR team. They're just like "wow, that's a basketball. Should I try and grab it? Nah, **** that."
Yes, thats Season 4. LOL

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Most of any events my players dont block or jump for rebounds and the guy I'm controlling is waving around like he dont care on the 2 point line.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Also getting shot clock issues. It doesn't happen all the time but there are times shot clock don't reset after offensive rebound. Usually i just get surprised how come I have like 10 seconds left when I just had my possession.

Also there are shots that look like a make but it's counted as misses

betaman411

All-Star 1
Also getting shot clock issues. It doesn't happen all the time but there are times shot clock don't reset after offensive rebound. Usually i just get surprised how come I have like 10 seconds left when I just had my possession.

Also there are shots that look like a make but it's counted as misses
Shot clock only resets to 14 seconds just like in NBA.

And there are shots that look like misses but are makes!

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
I can't watch ads at all this season the game doesn't even give me the option to, and when I'm on a campaign and it has the little play button to watch an ad I click on it and it says no options available.. I was wondering how could I fix this I could watch ads last season but not at all this season
I'm having basically the same problem. Can't load any ads from the store for the new promo, or the boom/bust ads. It's weird, sometimes it works and i can load them, other times my screen goes black and nothing happens.

dub365

All-Star 1
I'm having basically the same problem. Can't load any ads from the store for the new promo, or the boom/bust ads. It's weird, sometimes it works and i can load them, other times my screen goes black and nothing happens.
When it shows up with a black screen, just force close & restart. Should show the ad the next time you try

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Shot clock only resets to 14 seconds just like in NBA.

And there are shots that look like misses but are makes!

No. Defensive rebounds. Like when opponent misses, I suddenly have less time. But it's hard to pin point what exactly went wrong cause not like we are at the shot clock. I just suddenly get surprised that I have like 10sec left but I just brought the ball over

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Ad played when you start the game. Once you played or do anything it becomes unrealizable and random. So I usually watch ads first before doing anything

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.