• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I’ve been doing some playing since I saw that tweet. I guess it was too much to hope that gameplay would improve if my nemesis moved on.

1. Def rebounding. Where is it?

2. off put backs/dunks. Sketchy. I missed 4 uncontested put backs in a row. Not 4 straight possessions -1 possession.

3. This new sidelines out of bounds is an unwelcome addition. And it seems totally random when it does happen. Seems part of the nerf.

4. remember about half way through season 3 when they got rid of blocked dunks being called goal tending? Then they reverted it. Still that way.

5. if 20-25 foot guarded post fade always by ai is an automatic and rated as “open” even when blanketed, then why do 1/3 of my open, +20 3s miss? Not long 3s. Fairly tight in the wings. Open shots seem rare as it is, with nearly everything being contested.

6. It seems S4 clutch shots have been made to have a % along the lines of S3 buzzer beaters.

So I guess I’m not the only one who finds gameplay to be no better, perhaps a little worse?

This current campaign is interesting, but seems it would take considerable $$ to get an 86.

and the dust currency? Come on. It’s utterly worthless. 10 cards for 100 dust.

I wish they had some rational caps in ah. 5mil for an 86? Not too long ago that was above the max for a 110. Seems to me (donning my tin foil hat) that removing caps was designed to deplete coins of those who carried over a large amount.

Also, maybe my memory is faulty, but isn’t this about the time last year when we got Fall 80 Curry which was the best card in the game? Why are the ovr’s so high?

Am I back? Maybe. Sort of. Kind of. Possibly.

Edit - the new addition of finishing a SD quarter, starting a new quarter, then getting a “loss - expired” is annoying af. It’s not all the time, but enough. And without leaving the app or even the SD page.
As Commond said Curry was an 89 and are you talking about actually clutches or the ones for the superstars because to me they have a much worse hit/miss ratio than the normal abilities on cards like 80 Ingles

TomH

Pro 2
Well they switched us to S4 players in lvl. Mid tourney of course. And with the same shitty gameplay we have in SD.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
The moment I saw the GT, I realized this season is cooked. They're doing nothing different........ Just looking for more $
Even the promo is the same BF combined with fall parade like last year
All promos seems to be copy/paste from last season,pretty much nothing has changed beside designs of cards and promos...smh

dub365

All-Star 1
Even the promo is the same BF combined with fall parade like last year
All promos seems to be copy/paste from last season,pretty much nothing has changed beside designs of cards and promos...smh
Not to mention their AMAZING new Superstar idea is dying the slow death I felt coming. And not even a whisper of PVP so that's likely not coming for a while even though they supposedly spent most of last season working on it while they completely mailed it in as far as the content they gave us.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I’ve been doing some playing since I saw that tweet. I guess it was too much to hope that gameplay would improve if my nemesis moved on.

1. Def rebounding. Where is it?

2. off put backs/dunks. Sketchy. I missed 4 uncontested put backs in a row. Not 4 straight possessions -1 possession.

3. This new sidelines out of bounds is an unwelcome addition. And it seems totally random when it does happen. Seems part of the nerf.

4. remember about half way through season 3 when they got rid of blocked dunks being called goal tending? Then they reverted it. Still that way.

5. if 20-25 foot guarded post fade always by ai is an automatic and rated as “open” even when blanketed, then why do 1/3 of my open, +20 3s miss? Not long 3s. Fairly tight in the wings. Open shots seem rare as it is, with nearly everything being contested.

6. It seems S4 clutch shots have been made to have a % along the lines of S3 buzzer beaters.

So I guess I’m not the only one who finds gameplay to be no better, perhaps a little worse?

This current campaign is interesting, but seems it would take considerable $$ to get an 86.

and the dust currency? Come on. It’s utterly worthless. 10 cards for 100 dust.

I wish they had some rational caps in ah. 5mil for an 86? Not too long ago that was above the max for a 110. Seems to me (donning my tin foil hat) that removing caps was designed to deplete coins of those who carried over a large amount.

Also, maybe my memory is faulty, but isn’t this about the time last year when we got Fall 80 Curry which was the best card in the game? Why are the ovr’s so high?

Am I back? Maybe. Sort of. Kind of. Possibly.

Edit - the new addition of finishing a SD quarter, starting a new quarter, then getting a “loss - expired” is annoying af. It’s not all the time, but enough. And without leaving the app or even the SD page.

Point guard camping around the half court instead of running around causing us to not take advantage of double teams

Anyone else think this Fall promo is weaker than previous seasons? I can't imagine the Black Friday deals being anything special either since there are no real unicorn cards this season and the only worthwhile tokens are the Legendary ones.

dub365

All-Star 1
Anyone else think this Fall promo is weaker than previous seasons? I can't imagine the Black Friday deals being anything special either since there are no real unicorn cards this season and the only worthwhile tokens are the Legendary ones.
I expect Black Friday to be a real money grab and also expect some wild abilities on cards we usually wouldn't expect until well into the season

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I expect Black Friday to be a real money grab and also expect some wild abilities on cards we usually wouldn't expect until well into the season
I'm expecting shard sets/player sets/legend token sets as of now..maybe some promo related sets..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.