• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

betaman411

All-Star 1
Is there any info about new trade sets ?
The CM said he’d check but I think he got confused between MM (Shaq and Dwight) as well as Super Stars. He then said he didn’t know if they would upgrade the Super Stars or Recruits since they’re not really a part of season 5 (just the WT points).

Ktown Balla

Rookie 1
Sharpshooter Drills not working this week. Anyone else encounter this? My Sharpshooter Drill screen is blank so that there are no clickable events.

Attachments

• FD9D193C-EA41-4B42-B43C-1B259925D2BD.jpeg
    FD9D193C-EA41-4B42-B43C-1B259925D2BD.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 169

Spyda9man

Pro 2
so they took sharpshooter campaign away to replace it with street, and when that ends will they give us lockdown for the remaining days?

betaman411

All-Star 1
so they took sharpshooter campaign away to replace it with street, and when that ends will they give us lockdown for the remaining days?
Yes, I think losing SS was a (typical EA) F up but now that Street is back the next one would be LD (assuming there’s not a repeat F up).

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.