• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

season 3 predictions

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
SO I READ THE BLOG ABOUT SEASON SCORE IT SAYS ITS TIME TO HIT THE GYM MAY BE THE EARLY RESET WILL GIVE US SOMETHING LIKE GYM WHICH IS SIMILAR TO NBA 2K MOBILE WHAT ARE UR PREDICTIONS FOR S3

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Weight Lift drill
Cost:50 stamina
First Win reward:Bronze Player
Reward for every win:1 Quicksell Item.

Alekk

Rookie 2
Improved gameplay and animations....who am I kidding, it'll still be the same as it was 2 year ago.
Please prove me wrong EA.

dub365

All-Star 1
They'll suddenly wake up & realize that silver & bronze cards are a waste of everyone's time. Also that if training players is a thing, we need to be given more options to make coin aside from spending all of our time in the AH or hitting the jackpot on .00001% cash pack

According to the China server, there are going to be changes made to the training system. One thing they neglected was the level up token. Asia offered them as an incentive if you purchased NBA cash but they were a non-factor otherwise. A bit like Superstar tokens and the VIP Access pass that lasted a month.

Book_Gazette

Rookie 1
My hopes are, improved animations, gameplay and shooting mechanics, 1 lineup and the ditching of the classic line (not a big fan of that)

dub365

All-Star 1
My hopes are, improved animations, gameplay and shooting mechanics, 1 lineup and the ditching of the classic line (not a big fan of that)

I hear ya but I just don't see how it's feasible to only have 1 lineup in this game ( with the way they currently do things). Every team would be so similar that it would be a snooze fest all year long

They can't ditch the Classic lineup. What about all of us older NBA fans??

It'll be interesting to see whether they expand the lineups.

JNOH

Rookie 1
I would really have to get the 5 lineups back. Trying to balance out all of your lineups was always fun and it always kept you busy because you needed to have 25 competitive cards. Right now the game always seems stale because EA doesn't really release content since all we have are two lineups.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I don't want more lineups because the more lineups the more you have to worry about I would much rather have 1 or 2 lineups with the freedom to put cards in any position we want so it adds some originality but doesn't require us to worry about a ton of cards

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
I would really have to get the 5 lineups back. Trying to balance out all of your lineups was always fun and it always kept you busy because you needed to have 25 competitive cards. Right now the game always seems stale because EA doesn't really release content since all we have are two lineups.
+1. It wouldn't be so bad to recycle this idea

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.