• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Search For El Dorado Promo

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Are the current promo packs broken I received a 70 gold a regular 70 gold that can't be used in the promo anyone else running to this issue?

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
same for me. got a regular 70 and another 72. I did pull 85 kuzma too so no complaints for me. and the el dorado emblem boosts are nice touch. helps a lot for the 85 and above players

Pasasee

Rookie 3
How do I get the 85 players to get the two 89 and then a 91OVR player??😅😅
You have to get enough points to be able to buy enough 85s to be able to buy the 89 to be able to upgrade that to 91 click on the player within the promo and it'll tell you those details

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
hmmmm I wonder if team tokens are still worth to keep for future promos or if this is the right time to dispose of all of them

TomH

Pro 2
Here’s a pro tip someone gave me - the regular 78-79 and 85 trade sets giving out promo cards about half the time. I tried it and had good success.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Here’s a pro tip someone gave me - the regular 78-79 and 85 trade sets giving out promo cards about half the time. I tried it and had good success.
yup it works. thanks for the tip bro.. now to get the trade tokens. should've stored the weekly uggghhh

This promo is too difficult, especially for folks with limited time. I don't know why this particular dev always makes things too difficult. He did the same thing with This Date.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.