• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Samsung Galaxy S9+ "Problem"

jeforious

Rookie 1
Just got a NEW phone..... As far the phone goes, its amazing. but for playing NBALM man o man the screen is so spanking clean that its so slippery. I even got a screen protector and it made it even more slippery to the point of i cant even control my players.. I can tell right away the difference in comparison to my old phone.

Anyone having the same issues with Galaxy line? at this point im thinking of getting a diff phone. The screen is way too glossy (too smooth) and moving ur players feels very inaccurate. :(

mmnba

Rookie 1
Same thing with me when I got a new galaxy. It super smooth and slippery, you just have to get used to the gameplay and it'll eventually feel normal. At least the gameplay is crisp in the meantime.

1) Never use a screen protecter on it. This adds an extra layer that impedes touch response.
2) Unfortunately some S9+ have been experiencing dead zones exactly where the controls are located on nbalm. Here is a great article detailing the problem and how to potentially fix it. Hope it helps.....https://www.slashdigit.com/fix-touchscreen-issue-galaxy-s9-s9-plus/
3) If you find your issue is touch response and not dead zones then lastly you can try using the touchscreen repair app on the app store. This reduces the touch screen response time on devices by a few milliseconds.

jeforious

Rookie 1
great feedback/responses :) but i think im going to get Google Pixel 2XL this phone has one of the best Camera in the game i know thats non related to the initial topic but im almost positive that this will be a better phone in playing NBALM in terms of touchscreen control :D

thx guys!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
great feedback/responses :) but i think im going to get Google Pixel 2XL this phone has one of the best Camera in the game i know thats non related to the initial topic but im almost positive that this will be a better phone in playing NBALM in terms of touchscreen control :D

thx guys!
I found playing on the note8/9 better than pixel 2xl.. the button issue was there also if I remember right..

For the price you can get a much better phone. The only great thing about the Pixel2 xl is the camera. You can get much better Android phones with Snapdragon 845 chipsets for cheaper. The Pixel2 xl only has a Snapdragon 835 chipset and costs about $850. For that price shop around, much better options out there.

jeforious

Rookie 1
Well there is not many other options for me. The next one in line is the LG THINQ which is also a premium phone from LG. Or i can get iphone x which i dont really want to. I had an iphone 5 yrs ago and I switch to android...not planning on going back lol

My choices are Pixel 2XL, LG G7 ThinQ or Huawei P20 Pro. These are the only top tier phone alternatives that my cellphone provider offers :( i i dont mind downgrading from S9plus to Pixel XL 2 coz it will save me some money in the long run..

Decisions decisions. Or should i get a separate Tablet for NBALM.... that will break the bank for sure! :( UGHHHHHHHHHHH

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.