• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

S4 Tip OFF Campaign

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I really like these tip off games aligning with the current nba schedule. I hope they continue to do something like this in the future campaigns.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I haven't gotten a single player above 70 to choose from.
I got one of those 8x packs for 9 euros (not worth it specially if you have to pay 1€ extra taxes like me, in feudal Europe) and got a 82 Jrue, a 81 Bradley SG, 4 golds and 2 silvers

TiberiusJonez

Rookie 1
Barely managed to get 2 blocks with AD and Giannis superstars. Now stuck on 9th challenge which has same requirement but is 5 on 5 game...
I completed these by playing off ball d in the post. Wait till they approach and like someone else said either force them to turn around or time your jump. Watch for the arrows above their head before they jump.

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
LMAO about the 2 rebound challenge... throwing up threes from way out, and of course they all go in! For the AI also! Finally got it with about 30 seconds to spare... but never so unhappy to see my 3s go in! This GD game....

Shikmanovikj

Rookie 1
LMAO about the 2 rebound challenge... throwing up threes from way out, and of course they all go in! For the AI also! Finally got it with about 30 seconds to spare... but never so unhappy to see my 3s go in! This GD game....

Shoot with ur C so u gonna take out of the post their C u got better chance for rebounds thats how i do it

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.