• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

S4 Tip OFF Campaign

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
is there any chance to upgrade superstar Kawhi to 85 OVR?
any tips for that?
Slow and steady.. u can get shards by playing the campaign.. but u need lots of star power also which I think ull need to grind as also for..
I have him at 83

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Which tip off master should I aim for that will get me the biggest coins? I've seen only 1 Draymond and no millsap. But most of the 3rd one.

Last edited:
Today I gained access to all of the superstar events event though I only have Doncic and Embiid. Did I not notice that until now or did they just open it all up? Also, showdown is 25 stamina now too.

G34

Rookie 1
Tip-Off Games have started.
You can claim a 67-82ovr cards.

These were my options that i received from that pack.

Tip Off.png

Last edited:

Tarquin

Rookie 1
OMG LOL he is not talking about the Shard tokens, we are talking about TIP OFF Points. Its much better to play season and showdown to get the most out of your stamina to collect Tipoff Points.

And that is like dousing fire on a bbq.....replied in length but misunderstood...peace...

I enjoy playing the Tip Off games because if the difficulty level but those rewards... I got to choose between a 69 OVR and a 67 OVR.

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
yes it's a quandry -- those tip off games at 2500 make the bonus packs easy to get, but the packs are proving to be chaff. I will stop using warmups or coin packs.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I'm nearing the master and I think most people who played will reach too. Question. Which master will you pick? The master that furthur strengten the best lineup. Or pick the master that strengthen our weakest lineup?

Altavilla

Pro 1
Sometimes the choice is between a 69 or a 67 but sometimes an 80 or an 82 shows up.

82s cannot start popping in every pack or they’d be too common

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm nearing the master and I think most people who played will reach too. Question. Which master will you pick? The master that furthur strengten the best lineup. Or pick the master that strengthen our weakest lineup?
Not advisable to keep an elite on any lineup that isn't your main since they haven't made having more than 1 good lineup a necessity yet so either improve that team or sell the master

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.