• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

S4 Tip OFF Campaign

What happens when you get 250 <insert superstar> points. I've been grinding my Luka points, mostly just to get my stamina from filling, but getting close to 250.

dub365

All-Star 1
What happens when you get 250 <insert superstar> points. I've been grinding my Luka points, mostly just to get my stamina from filling, but getting close to 250.
You get 250 Shards for that player once you get the 250 pts. Then it goes to needing 600 pts for the next tier of 250 Shards

betaman411

All-Star 1
You get 250 Shards for that player once you get the 250 pts. Then it goes to needing 600 pts for the next tier of 250 Shards
I'll just add that you also need to claim the player with that first 250 and then you start upgrading with the next 250, 600 and so on as dub stated.

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
Don't try too much for steals.. try to back up the player and make him do the turnaround which is easier to block..
When u have the possession, shoot immediately so that u get more defensive opportunities

Thanks for that suggestion. will try that.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Has anyone beaten event seven of the light practice?? its the one requiring 2 steals or blocks. I have tried it with the best lineup I got right now which is Gold. I have elites but they are in different lineups. Ugh!! Have only been able to snag one steal or one block. Any suggestions??

I completed all in the first day and that one took me 3 attempts.

All you need is shoot as quick as possible to give the opponent the ball... the more shoot they take, the more chance for you to block. Steal is impossible if you are with gold. Unless you have kinda similar OVR +/- 2 then all good.

So yea... keep giving them your ball, you don't wanna score here you want them to attempt 3s or layups, easiest to block.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
The shard events but they're rip offs the only reason I have done them is because I have more stamina than I can spend because of all the level ups
Yah i saw that, its good for people who dont have time to grind showdown.... i might settle for these shards events then. thx

Rip off? Compared to what, SD?

I believe by playing SD all we get is 1000 Shards for top 10 and 750 shards for top 50. To be within the top 100 itself for 2 weeks period? Look how much of stamina will be required?

I'm now ranked 50, got over 550k fans, per win we only get 8-9k fans, and out of 5 games, IN AVERAGE players normally win 2-3. So imagine, to get to 500k fans today, I need to win around 60 times, and assume I win 6 out of 10 matches, then I gotta play 100 times and burned 5,000 staminas to simply get into top 50.

What I got? NOTHING but level ups and stamina and some crappy packages for the first 400k fans.

5,000 staminas in 3 days to get into top 50, I assume for 14 days I gotta spend 25,000 staminas if I wanted to get 500 shards!!!! 🤣

If you play Shards events, to get 250 shards you need to play 25 times and you almost guarantee to win. It will required you 1,250 staminas. Which means if you spend 25,000 staminas in two weeks, you can get 5,000 SHARDS by doing the campaign!!!

That is not a rip off! Not at all.

Apparently if you wanna calculate the ratio, to value how many staminas to get a shard. Then Campaign is the option.

However, to earned the cards that you dont have, I think you should play SD first.

betaman411

All-Star 1

I believe by playing SD all we get is 1000 Shards for top 10 and 750 shards for top 50. To be within the top 100 itself for 2 weeks period? Look how much of stamina will be required?

I'm now ranked 50, got over 550k fans, per win we only get 8-9k fans, and out of 5 games, IN AVERAGE players normally win 2-3. So imagine, to get to 500k fans today, I need to win around 60 times, and assume I win 6 out of 10 matches, then I gotta play 100 times and burned 5,000 staminas to simply get into top 50.

What I got? NOTHING but level ups and stamina and some crappy packages for the first 400k fans.

5,000 staminas in 3 days to get into top 50, I assume for 14 days I gotta spend 25,000 staminas if I wanted to get 500 shards!!!! 🤣

If you play Shards events, to get 250 shards you need to play 25 times and you almost guarantee to win. It will required you 1,250 staminas. Which means if you spend 25,000 staminas in two weeks, you can get 5,000 SHARDS by doing the campaign!!!

Apparently if you wanna calculate the ratio, to value how many staminas to get a shard. Then Campaign is the option.

However, to earned the cards that you dont have, I think you should play SD first.
I think he just meant in terms of the promo pts awarded vs Season or SD.

jeforious

Rookie 1

OMG LOL he is not talking about the Shard tokens, we are talking about TIP OFF Points. Its much better to play season and showdown to get the most out of your stamina to collect Tipoff Points.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Exactly what Betaman and Jeforious said I wasn't talking about shards I was talking about promo points to help get an 82 master you get 5 times as much points from season compared to an event and you don't even need to win it to fo so like with SD's 7× payout for a win compared to th events

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Exactly what Betaman and Jeforious said I wasn't talking about shards I was talking about promo points to help get an 82 master you get 5 times as much points from season compared to an event and you don't even need to win it to fo so like with SD's 7× payout for a win compared to th events
You do need to win it. You don't get a gold player when you lose

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah, Stewie is correct. You don't need to win Season Games to get the rewards. I intentionally lost one last night to see if we still got stamina back for a loss. Still got all of my points and a Random pack when I lost. Unfortunately didn't get any stamina back

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah, Stewie is correct. You don't need to win Season Games to get the rewards. I intentionally lost one last night to see if we still got stamina back for a loss. Still got all of my points and a Random pack when I lost. Unfortunately didn't get any stamina back
Only doubt is whether losses count towards the live pass objectives.. into my second season.. autoplay really not cutting it

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.