• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

S4 spec required

Wescraven

Rookie 1
Can't play now in S4, since they upgraded the required specs for the game. CPU: Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 12 Ghz or equivalent, GPU: Adreno 506 or equivalent, RAM: 2GB, Storage: 1.5GB, OS: iOS 9 / Android 6.0.

Can't play now in S4, since they upgraded the required specs for the game. CPU: Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 12 Ghz or equivalent, GPU: Adreno 506 or equivalent, RAM: 2GB, Storage: 1.5GB, OS: iOS 9 / Android 6.0.
You meet the specs. I'm playing on an S9 which exceeds the requirements and this is the lag I'm experiencing....

G34

Rookie 1

Only spec that matters on android is OpenGL ES 3.0
(yes cpu and ram matters too, but if you have openGL 3.0, you most likely meet or exceed those requirements)

EA said:
You’ll need an Android device with Open GL ES 3.0, an iOS device with at least iOS 11, and 1GB of RAM to play. This is equivalent to Samsung Galaxy S5 or iPhone 5s.

You meet the specs. I'm playing on an S9 which exceeds the requirements and this is the lag I'm experiencing....

My phone is also experiencing the same "frame lag" issue. I can only really play without lag on my new tablet.

On my phone it sometimes runs smoothly, other times it seems like it's running too fast and other times it's like playing in slow motion.

Did a bench on my phone for OpenGL 3.0 at the frame-rates and i will admit they weren't the best.
19FPS when it's running smoothly
7-12 fps when under stress.

I used 3DMark

The issue seems to be that the further smoothing of the player polygons and the additional sub stats to calculate upon every action have created a bottleneck under certain conditions.

Last edited:

G34

Rookie 1
For the past day i've been playing the game using Bluestacks on a computer.

Far better experience than on the phone or tablet.

Controlling players on defense is way butter than on a touchscreen.

Best part is being able to switch players without letting go of the guard button, something that i'm not able to do on a touchscreen.

here is a video for anyone interested on trying it out.

After installing, the only thing i had to set up was switching the button keys and creating a button for the abilities button.

All the other buttons are already pre set.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
For the past day i've been playing the game using Bluestacks on a computer.

Far better experience than on the phone or tablet.

Controlling players on defense is way butter than on a touchscreen.

Best part is being able to switch players without letting go of the guard button, something that i'm not able to do on a touchscreen.

here is a video for anyone interested on trying it out.

After installing, the only thing i had to set up was switching the button keys and creating a button for the abilities button.

All the other buttons are already pre set.
Technically isn't BlueStacks agst tos?.. in the sense ban possible..(not that it would happen)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.