• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Running of the Bulls Promo

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
pull back to the left ASAP..
it runs past..
sprint down to the right of the screen
after that dodge as much as possible (cant remember what i did after that so your on your own :) )
got it on second try.. its nice that difficulty is increasing, that its not brain numbing like other events

MisterWarhol

Rookie 1
Hi guys. I struggle a lot to win the 2nd event, when you have to avoid the chasing bull
I don't believe this 'Day 2' event can be beat. This is the only event I can recall that offers 3 attempts to succeed which are not triggered by a single-tap on the screen or commenced with a countdown of some fashion.***

***& if you happen to encounter a video which proves the contrary to be true, please let me know bc I would love to be proved wrong on this one.

kirid96

Rookie 1
pull back to the left ASAP..
it runs past..
sprint down to the right of the screen
after that dodge as much as possible (cant remember what i did after that so your on your own :) )
got it on second try.. its nice that difficulty is increasing, that its not brain numbing like other events

thx for the tip, i hid under the basket after sprinting right

Amma

Rookie 1
Just go to the top left corner, worked first time for me
View attachment 1581

Not work for me, fail two times on my secondary and main account.
On my main acc, I make new lineup for this shit but still nothing change.
Even though in this lineup I prioritize speed and agility boost (+16 speed and +14 agility).
So suck.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
alright, the events are going to get harder... sweet

am i right on this? now if you literally just collect the bonus packs + 3 events per day (free)

you should collect a maximum of 300 matadors.. (60/day) so for all the whinging thats occurring...
you will get FREE:
- bulls court..
- bulls jersey..
- bulls or bust pack (10k virtually guaranteed)
- phil jackson
- matador pack (1 x min 100+ card)

for a mini promo.. thats pretty good... i dont now what all the complaining is all about really

betaman411

All-Star 1
I couldn’t move let alone get the corner.
You have to move directly left first. Not diagonal or up. It’s BS they design the start of the event this way. I think the variable of the “bull” breaking was a nice touch and if they reduce the size then the corners are no longer “safe” but losing a turn as soon as you hit the start button is just plain stupid.

Swagiwave15

Rookie 1
You have to move directly left first. Not diagonal or up. It’s BS they design the start of the event this way. I think the variable of the “bull” breaking was a nice touch and if they reduce the size then the corners are no longer “safe” but losing a turn as soon as you hit the start button is just plain stupid.
Factz. Shoot, soon it start the bull or that thing run straight at you way before you got the chance. It's like right in front of you.

Churroscoffee

Rookie 1
I think its hard for most because the sensitivity of the "tap" aint fast enough for most people...when i first attempted it was too quick the chasing bull, i thought after tapping i will have time to tap again on the direction stick...so i had to use my right thumb to tap anywhere on the right side of the screen (except the shoot, clutch/itp/bb, sprint button) to commence and immediately place my left thumb to the direction button and navigate my player to the upper left part of the court and waited until the time expires...hope this helps

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
About 2 have 10 bandanas... If you complete the 3 stars... After that do you get 15? Or just 5?
Considering saving for later events anyway.. just curious

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.