• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Running of the Bulls Promo

TomH

Pro 2
It wasn't billed as such that's the problem I knew the "no stamina" meant it would have a drawback just didn't expect this
This was seriously hyped. Most by EA Brian. So yeah it’s a major letdown to see what it is. And to know the only chance of getting D rose is a lucky search in ah. Then Brian had the temerity to post a pic “supposedly” showing his first pack produced a 106 Cartwright. This dude is beyond incorrigible.

dub365

All-Star 1
This was seriously hyped. Most by EA Brian. So yeah it’s a major letdown to see what it is. And to know the only chance of getting D rose is a lucky search in ah. Then Brian had the temerity to post a pic “supposedly” showing his first pack produced a 106 Cartwright. This dude is beyond incorrigible.
I'm not surprised. He hypes up the things he's involved in and they fall flat. Nothing new here. I'll grab the boost items & call it a day. Not giving them any $ for this junk. The whole "luck based" idea was a major reason last season sucked so hard. It's an awful way to play your customers.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Wagoner is a Bulls fan so I guess this is why he’s hyped.

Just a side-quest. Nothing to be excited or pissed about

betaman411

All-Star 1
I’m just curios to the boosts on the court jersey and coach Phil anyone seen stats anywhere
From the first post in this thread:

Campaign Map
  1. Each day, a new live event is available for you to play - themed after actual legs of the Running of the Bulls! Gain Matador Points by completing that live event as many times as you can to unlock rewards. Each event is only available for one day, so be sure to check back each day of the program!
  2. There are two types of currency to earn: Red Bandanas and Matador Points. Each one has a progression bar in the top left corner of the campaign map with the milestones.
    1. At Milestone #1, you get the 1995 United Center Court with +3 3-Point Shot.
    2. At Milestone #2, you get the 1995 Chicago Bulls Alternate Hardwood Classic Jersey with +5 Offensive Rebounding.
    3. At Milestone #4, you get Phil Jackson as a boost item.
gracmhh6c8931.jpg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I’m just curios to the boosts on the court jersey and coach Phil anyone seen stats anywhere
Jersey is +5 offensive rebounding
Court is +3 3pt
Phil Jackson is block and SWC with stages of 1 making for +1, 3 matching for +3, and 5 matching for +5

dub365

All-Star 1
It's actually good for most ppl. You can get.the court and jersey in 1 day for free. Plus you get a free chance at the top cards. It's something else to do while I grind out the Admiral

TomH

Pro 2
Off topic, but a little salve on my wounds from getting GOTW 106 Thomas. I did draw a 105 Kerr, sold it for 3.5, then bought 106 GOTW Thomas and Drummond for 3.2 combined. Put Thomas in the awards balanced lineup (+7 On Ball/ +7 CS), and he is seriously OP. He doesn’t miss (in 7 SD games so far and I’m riding him). Steals easily. And last SD matchup he somehow blocked Curry’s clutch. Boosts to 108 with that balanced coach. Prolly will be nerfed by tomorrow but for today his gameplay is insane.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
It breaks up 4th July and you get some freebies. It's not that bad.. but the 'luck' factor sucks a bit.. meh.. but Brian's twitter "melt down" was a bit over the top.. don't know why he bothers reading the negative Reddit posts..

betaman411

All-Star 1
It breaks up 4th July and you get some freebies. It's not that bad.. but the 'luck' factor sucks a bit.. meh.. but Brian's twitter "melt down" was a bit over the top.. don't know why he bothers reading the negative Reddit posts..
He also had a mini melt on their discord channel...dude is way too sensitive to be engaging in social media.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I thought it was hilarious I even replied he's definitely out of touch and I don't know why he even claims the Bulls as his team when he talks about the Rockets and Harden the vast majority of the time he talks about basketball

I'm not a Bulls fan, but i understand this is really sucky for the true Bulls fans. I'm most interested in the jersey tbh. I want the jersey+ april fools/canada courts to max The Admiral rebounds stats and see what he does 😆

chappy

Rookie 1
It would make sense if you got the bulls players in order for the rewards as you complete the points levels (and yay you have the 5% bonus luck packs for those - FTP) that have no intention of spending and thus not getting anywhere near the end of the promo to hit the higher levels.

In reverse:
1230 = Rose
1180 = Cartwright
1030 = 5% chance
1020 = Kerr
870 = Sloan
720 = 5% chance
710 = Pippen
560 = Rose
410 = 5% chance
400 = Grant or Kukoc
250 = Armstrong or Love
100 = Jackson
75 = 5% chance
65 = Jersey
50 = Court

Best of both worlds....but people would obviously still whine/complain/etc.

dub365

All-Star 1
I'm not a Bulls fan, but i understand this is really sucky for the true Bulls fans. I'm most interested in the jersey tbh. I want the jersey+ april fools/canada courts to max The Admiral rebounds stats and see what he does 😆
Yep, looking forward to that too

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Same. As it stands, it feels impossible as the player doesn’t move out .org the way fast enough to even get anywhere. It’s like the bull is practically next to my player when it starts. Every time!

marvan

Rookie 1
This is truly a bull s**t promo. I play for two years now and this is really the first time I say I wont do this promo.......................

Altavilla

Pro 1
I was pleased with this promo up until this 2nd drill :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why does EA insist to test new drills that cost stamina or worse?

While I’m at it: having to collect a pack every 6 hours SUCKS. Couldn’t EA at least have made it so we could synch it with the BP?!?!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.