• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Royalty LeBron

Iggy

Rookie 1
How much did you play for royality LeBron? I need 3 more tokens, GSW, Rockets and Celtics. What do you think, to continue or give up?

Williamof3

Rookie 1
Re: Royality LeBron

I?ve needed warriors since the beginning. Warriors. Up to you. I play just once or twice per event anymore.

libingboy

Rookie 1
Re: Royality LeBron

i got 19 tokens the first day it was out. I still dont have celtics token.

i generally play the assist challenge only once, but then play the 3pt and dunk challenge a min. of 10 times per event.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Yeah, they brought it back.

out of the 3 events since Fri, I have gotten the Heat token. I am now only short of Raps, Celtics, Dubs & Rockets.

Those latter 4 are the most elusive by far...

Alekk

Rookie 2
Abilities are always useful, but you the 3 tokens you need are the rarest ones so it's probably for the best to focus on other live events as you're very unlikely to pull them.

I'd suggest Award Winner LeBron as a replacement for his royalty version. He has better stats just without the ability or boosts.

Iggy

Rookie 1
I pulled last night Rockets token so i will continue because I need him for showdown. And you are right, that award winner LeBron is very good. I use him in my line-up.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Took me two weeks as well, got lucky / EA hadn't messed with the drop rates yet.

edlllpt

Pro 1
took me about 94 collectibles total in less than a month - ea didn't want to me to play the first day, but I think I only had a weekend without a new collectible.

sometimes i still play the event for the first win - i got a second collectible of all teams except gsw.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.