• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Rookies Lottery unlock time

F4R

Rookie 1
The ?rookies lottery? event unlocks at 3am (CEST) for me , I was wondering for how long it remains open?! Anyone knows?

Polarpop

Rookie 1
This event should really last longer, no reason for it to only be available for one hour when it's only once per day.

4am for me but I'm waking up at 3:20am to watch the Eagles vs falcons game so I'll be up. It's days like this I miss being back home in the U.S.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
I had 2 go pee pee @ 4am so was fairly lucky 2 pick up 6silver + 3gold balls..
But this could be every 12hrs, not every 24...

betaman411

All-Star 1

Lol...last night I had a few cocktails and forgot about the event. I caught it with 15s remaining. Then (because of the cocktails) I lost the first try! After realizing I would still get another chance, I sobered up real quick to finish it. Crazy what this game does to us.

Altavilla

Pro 1

Lol...last night I had a few cocktails and forgot about the event. I caught it with 15s remaining. Then (because of the cocktails) I lost the first try! After realizing I would still get another chance, I sobered up real quick to finish it. Crazy what this game does to us.

:lol:

And am I supposed to wake up at 2 am to do this? Is this the China-USA war coming down on Europe or something? :lol:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.