• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Rookie cards

dub365

All-Star 1
Idk if he us but for the price difference I'd say it's well worth it to sell Beal and have Edwards
I'm sitting on a lot of coins with no idea if they'll go up in smoke a month from now. I guess I could just buy Edwards and see. More inclined to stick with Beal since I like him, he's a true 114,+ he has boost. I'm closing in on 115 OVR & I'll need Beal for that

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
how much NBA cash needed to get Edwards? also, any word if coins will carry over next season?
Anywhere from 400 to 5k depending on your luck I spent 2600 but had 2 more #1 pick tokens pop up from the 200 cash pack so it would've cost me 1k if I waited 2 days since I've had the toke pop up 5 times despite many missed opportunities of resets over the course of the packs

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm sitting on a lot of coins with no idea if they'll go up in smoke a month from now. I guess I could just buy Edwards and see. More inclined to stick with Beal since I like him, he's a true 114,+ he has boost. I'm closing in on 115 OVR & I'll need Beal for that
In that case keep him I guess but idgaf about my coins because if I have cash and coins to carry over it would raise the chances to waste my time

TomH

Pro 2
Curious if Edwards is better than Beal. Liking Beal's shot though, doesn't miss much
Too early to tell. But his shot is really good so far, even boosted below 120. It’s gotta be that high CS and really really high shooting touch, as well as the high off dribble.

110D5C44-1677-438E-8AD8-D8E6B16C4AAE.jpeg

betaman411

All-Star 1
Notice the glitch where it shows his 105 3pt in red vs Beal at 104. Is that because of his 3pt boost? I’ve seen this on a couple other cards as well.

TomH

Pro 2
Notice the glitch where it shows his 105 3pt in red vs Beal at 104. Is that because of his 3pt boost? I’ve seen this on a couple other cards as well.
Yes. It’s something they tried to fix with the last app update and this was their odd solution - it reduces the base stat by the amount it is over 115 with boost. It makes comparing cards a real pain. Beal has 114 mid and 3 pt base stats. But the real combined stats appears on the in-game feedback.

Edit - that didn’t answer your question at all did it? lol. Edwards red 105 is his real 3 pt base stat. It’s red because it is lower than Beal’s real base stat

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
cam
Anywhere from 400 to 5k depending on your luck I spent 2600 but had 2 more #1 pick tokens pop up from the 200 cash pack so it would've cost me 1k if I waited 2 days since I've had the toke pop up 5 times despite many missed opportunities of resets over the course of the p
Anywhere from 400 to 5k depending on your luck I spent 2600 but had 2 more #1 pick tokens pop up from the 200 cash pack so it would've cost me 1k if I waited 2 days since I've had the toke pop up 5 times despite many missed opportunities of resets over the course of the packs
damn.. just read this and I already wasted 3500 nba cash and not 1 #1 pick token. Didnt realize the preview is what you actually get. I thought it was just a preview so I kept on buying the 1,000 cash pack. not even Wiseman as I only have 6/10 from him. I feel so stupid now.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
cam

damn.. just read this and I already wasted 3500 nba cash and not 1 #1 pick token. Didnt realize the preview is what you actually get. I thought it was just a preview so I kept on buying the 1,000 cash pack. not even Wiseman as I only have 6/10 from him. I feel so stupid now.
If you really wanted to you could still get the cards needed but yes the preview is what you get

betaman411

All-Star 1
Edit - that didn’t answer your question at all did it? lol. Edwards red 105 is his real 3 pt base stat. It’s red because it is lower than Beal’s real base stat
I think it’s red because Beal base is 104 +3 from his boost so 107 > 105 but I could be wrong.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.