• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Rookie cards

TomH

Pro 2
This supposed Draft thing is the biggest EA scam yet. If you look at the sets themselves it doesn’t say a word about these draft sets being a “chance set.” But if you look at the News section, it says these are merely “chance” sets. If you look at the store packs it doesn’t say they are for a “chance” at the pick, it says a chance at the tokens. I can’t even... This is probably EA’s biggest bait and switch scam yet. I am so glad I am on my way out of this glitchy, broken, scam-ridden game. I can’t even.....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What woah woah woah hold up i have the tokens for the 113 they better give me my damn 113 or all hell is breaking loose

I think it may be a bad wording because if it's not then yeah it's their biggest scam ever

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
For everyone that doesn't know this is the news post, the set, and the item I believe it will give the player and the news post is about a chance to get the picks needed to get the player
Screenshot_20201118-184621_NBA LIVE.jpg
Screenshot_20201118-184630_NBA LIVE.jpg
Screenshot_20201118-184649_NBA LIVE.jpg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I guess the written word isn‘t their strong suit. I hope you are correct.
Yeah they have always been horrible at that dating back to the 2016 Finals packs from the soft launch where they made you waste tons of coins when there weren't a ton to spare due to small player base and later come to find out it was a chance at a Finals elite that only went up to 87 when a lot of people had 89+ overall lineups

TomH

Pro 2
Fortunately I discovered COD Mobile and playing that more than NBALM. I spent maybe $10 in 3 months there. Now I need a Clan.

ukmj23

Rookie 1
I just noticed a redo symbol on the sets.
I did, too. It is kinda illogical when there can only be 1 number 1 draft pick in real life. So maybe another scam making people go for more than 5 number 1 draft pick tokens. Who knows in the illogical world of EA.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I was hoping the sets would unlock already but I guess we wait another 6 ½ hours at least

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Still nothing I'm starting to think we will have to wait another 5 days from now when the timer expires which I thought was a set expiration timer not a set unlock timer but I could've saved 1600 cash by pulling 2 #1 pick tokens from the 200 cash packs instead of buying 2 of the 1k cash packs thinking the packs would go away when the draft started

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2
Still nothing I'm starting to think we will have to wait another 5 days from now when the timer expires which I thought was a set expiration timer not a set unlock timer but I could've saved 1600 cash by pulling 2 #1 pick tokens from the 200 cash packs instead of buying 2 of the 1k cash packs thinking the packs would go away when the draft started
It sure looked like that didn’t it? The game says multiple times that the sets unlock when the draft it completed. This is such a crock. Last year, we got them the night of the draft. I have nothing good to say about the S4 team, it’s by far the worst yet.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They dropped the cards out of nowhere and it wasn't a scam so I changed the title and damn Edwards is a beast and hits 114

TomH

Pro 2
They dropped the cards out of nowhere and it wasn't a scam so I changed the title and damn Edwards is a beast and hits 114
But they made him a SS when we already have a 114 and 112 SS sg, but have 110s at that position in street. Then the opposite for Wiseman - we need a high ovr SS center and have two high ovr street centers, but they made him a street.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
But they made him a SS when we already have a 114 and 112 SS sg, but have 110s at that position in street. Then the opposite for Wiseman - we need a high ovr SS center and have two high ovr street centers, but they made him a street.
I personally don't mind him being a SS SG because I had VC and LaVine with no interest to chase Beal but I could see why some wouldn't like it

TomH

Pro 2
I personally don't mind him being a SS SG because I had VC and LaVine with no interest to chase Beal but I could see why some wouldn't like it
I grinded pvp, my least favorite thing to do, to get Beal. But Edwards has a nice shot. I’m taking SS coach out and putting Russell back in. We will see how Edwards shoots with a lower boost (same boost that puts Curry, Beal, and Ingram at 125).

dub365

All-Star 1
I grinded pvp, my least favorite thing to do, to get Beal. But Edwards has a nice shot. I’m taking SS coach out and putting Russell back in. We will see how Edwards shoots with a lower boost (same boost that puts Curry, Beal, and Ingram at 125).
Curious if Edwards is better than Beal. Liking Beal's shot though, doesn't miss much

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.