• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

RJ Barrett or clutch D-Wade at starting SG?

MrFaustino

Rookie 1
Hi everyone!
I was wondering whose of them should I have been starting with, because Barrett it's taller and a better rebounder, but Wade has 3pt clutch.
I think I should have Wade, but, what can you please suggest me?
Thanks in advance!

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
For me im using rj as starter due to its better defensive and surprisingly his three pointer is consistent and also he is fun to dunk with since he got dunking animation

For me im using rj as starter due to its better defensive and surprisingly his three pointer is consistent and also he is fun to dunk with since he got dunking animation
Same here. I got RJ on my main and wasted clutch Wade on the bench. I really dont miss the guaranteed 6 points from Wade and VanVleet as I'm getting the same margins as I did with them as without them.

Wade by a mile
Lol. Simple but to the point. For offense I may have to agree with you. But if you have other great shooters to compensate for Barretts bad shooting then I'd use the higher ovr player only because it gets me that much closer to 108. On A.i they seem to be pretty even. I haven't been killed by either one in fact I'm starting to think the SG doesn't do anything on A.I. unless they are wide open.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Lol. Simple but to the point. For offense I may have to agree with you. But if you have other great shooters to compensate for Barretts bad shooting then I'd use the higher ovr player only because it gets me that much closer to 108. On A.i they seem to be pretty even. I haven't been killed by either one in fact I'm starting to think the SG doesn't do anything on A.I. unless they are wide open.
I start Wade and have RJ on the bench Wade is still way too great to bench and he has the clutch advantage over RJ it's an easy choice imo

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.