• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

RIDDLE ANSWERS, ANYONE?

cekspree

Rookie 1
I’m confused as to the encrypted objectives and what tf I’m supposed to accomplish. I’m sure I’m not alone in this temporary dilemma. I hit like 7 threes with my Storm team in showdown, but on the objective “bar” for that task it says only 2/10...the symbol is that of a three point boost, so idk. Thoughts?

PoloCoach616

Rookie 1
**SPOILERS ALERT"""

(In case you want to figure out on your own, stop here....)

I hit ten threes and made five dunks with my surge lineup in season and got the rewards. I'm not sure why yours wouldn't work, but you're definitely on the right track.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
(left side)
1st = 5 dunks in SD (use Storm lineup)
2nd = 5 dunks in season (use Surge lineup)
3rd = 5 steals in season (use Storm lineup)
(right side)
4th = steals in H2H (use Surge lineup)
5th = 10 3s in H2H (use Storm lineup)
6th = 10 3s in season (use Surge lineup)

Last edited:

Andreas34

Rookie 1
Hello! How can i play in season with my surge lineup? So i can accomplished the riddle. Pls help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200620_163414_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20200620_163414_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 341
Steals objectives are impossible. I am stuck on 4/5 one jusr Don’t come. Enough with this BS. That last Steal have been hard to come by

zero24gravity

Rookie 1
Hi did you made the 2nd riddle (5 dunks with surge lineup in season)? And if you made it how can i make it to? Because I don t know how to play in season with my surge lineup. Can you help me please.

Click play. Then at the top of the next screen you'll have the little icons that allow you to choose witch lineup you'd like to play with.

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Reaching 106 Kemp seems impossible....
What do you thing guys
Well, you said you got 23k points already, so I think you might get him, given that you need little more than 20k points a day (185k points / 9 days). Maybe you won't get the token for the ability though

Solo

Rookie 1
Well, you said you got 23k points already, so I think you might get him, given that you need little more than 20k points a day (185k points / 9 days). Maybe you won't get the token for the ability though

Today was the opening event so we got lots of points from riddle, but from tomorrow it would be regular grinding...
21 k a day seems very far ryt now...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.