• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

RIDDLE ANSWERS, ANYONE?

Today was the opening event so we got lots of points from riddle, but from tomorrow it would be regular grinding...
21 k a day seems very far ryt now...
I am currently at 25k. One advise, keep playing season and SD. play the events but first win only. collect warmup points and make sure you get three stars, which equals 1250 points. I might not get kemp, but I want to get jimmy and Iggy

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Why does the Giannis Court dont slot in to Storm line up? Cant see it as an option. It’s in the surge, ultimate, etc., but not in surge.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Why does the Giannis Court dont slot in to Storm line up? Cant see it as an option. It’s in the surge, ultimate, etc., but not in surge.
I think that's why they made 2 so people will get both the same thing happens with the Live Pass players from this month I can only put Amar'e in the Surge lineup not the Storm one

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
I think that's why they made 2 so people will get both the same thing happens with the Live Pass players from this month I can only put Amar'e in the Surge lineup not the Storm one
Ahhh figures. Thanks. Btw, when playing sd, does it give you the 60 points regardless if u win or lose? That way I can autoplay?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ahhh figures. Thanks. Btw, when playing sd, does it give you the 60 points regardless if u win or lose? That way I can autoplay?
You're It welcome but It never gives points for a loss or forfeit/expire (from either side) I haven't played SD yet today but it would either give it to you for a quarter win or matchup win someone else would have to answer that since I'm busy for the next few hours so no time to play SD

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.